• 14(current)
Using a VPN- Merging Thread
I understand your point. Thank you
Thread moved to off-topic.

See our VPN policy (wiki), and also learn to spell the name of the app...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Am I allowed to ask what is a good VPN service to use. I was just informed that in Canada they are close to passing a new bill that will restrict what we can or can't see on YouTube. If this breaks the rules of the forums, please accept my sincere apologies and delete the post.

Thank you,

Shedrock
(2021-05-29, 00:39)shedrock Wrote: Am I allowed to ask what is a good VPN service to use
Nope Smile I know it seems a bit unreasonable, but we don't promote VPN's, nor are they needed for Kodi. It is a 3rd party modification, and we don't want to get involved in the discussions, fault-finding, and the legalities of it all.
When there is conflict in legislation between states, we default to US laws, not that it really applies in this case.

(2021-05-29, 00:39)shedrock Wrote: If this breaks the rules of the forums, please accept my sincere apologies and delete the post.
Accepted Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-29, 00:55)Karellen Wrote: Accepted
My apologies again. Thanks @Karellen, Understood. Smile
Set up a VPN through a computer and try to synchronize the received IP with a set-top box via Wi-Fi. Not sure if this will work, but you can try.
(2022-08-04, 14:55)pavanknrhnk Wrote: An accepted deadline for project approaches...

I have a strong feeling you are posting in the totally wrong web forum with your remarks...
I hope this is a one-off error, otherwise we will need to come into action if more non-relevant and off-topic texts are posted in this forum.
This thread seems to be where a majority of the VPN questions are moved.  I was wanting to setup Kodi at my dad's house on his firestick to use a VPN tunnel to my home so when we visit we can watch movies from my NAS.  I know I can probably setup the entire firestick to use a VPN, but I don't want all his other stuff routing through my network, just Kodi.
@OtheA

Sorry but we don't provide VPN support in this forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Adding a VPN will help you get protected from malicious developers or advertisers.
(2022-10-25, 10:44)Riley33 Wrote: Adding a VPN will help you get protected from malicious developers or advertisers.

We know what VPN's are for and what they can do. There is no support for them on this forum, period.
Ok, from now onwards I will take care.
I am also using Kodi on Linux Mint and the VPN that I am using is *REMOVED* as it is providing with military-grade encryption.
(2023-07-05, 13:51)Sam080 Wrote: and the VPN that I am using

This forum is not for advertising VPN software.

We also have a VPN policy (wiki) with on this forum. I highly recommend you read it.
Ok, Now i will take care of that.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using a VPN- Merging Thread0