• 177(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-11-13, 19:50)ESCO1 Wrote: @Video Titles As far as the loading/buffering red ring on the splash screen you're right that must be due to updating library through the emby addon. I don't wish to disable the auto update because titles are always being added but am sure there is a way to hide it. I looked through as many xml to find it but couldnt' find it so i can disable the code. I looked at "startup" "home" etc xml and didnt' come across. Maybe you or someone else can help out. I tried to pm the skinner and its been weeks with no reply so yo no se lol.

I cannot do anything tonight, I just tried I even had to turn the light on, but as I have said previously due to building work that is currently going on in my location, and future building work that is happening in my living area, I have had to change my living space to bare minimum, my old set up had a monitor and also a TV set up, plus keyboard, mouse etc, so I could use that cinema PC during the day as a normal PC and as a cinema pc during the night time.

As it stands I only have a wireless keyboard and the computer is attached to the TV and not a monitor, so I am sat feet away from the TV on a wireless keyboard, I tried to reinstall ORB Studio to do a video capture, but I could not get that working, codecs missing or something. 

I do have a print screen on the wireless keyboard but despite me pressing that, shift and that, alt and that, it would not copy to the clipboard so I could not even take a screen shot. 

Here are a couple of video's from youtube about what your set up should look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS7bu98fyRM This one is buffering at 0:26 it is because it is trying to load pre installed playlists, which do not really work that well, you need to remove those completely and create your own playlists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTnEo3ZBs1E this is sort of how Bingie should look once you set it up, so you can see why I say that you have not set yours up properly as yet.

You also have video settings that this person does not have set, such as enable circular navigation, which hides the left menu bar.

Hopefully you can see the difference, I just done a youtube quick search, I have not watched the whole of these videos, only the first few seconds and skipping ahead a bit, however the first video shows white buffering ring to load up a playlist included with Bingie which slows it down. The red ring which will be in the top right is when it is updating the movie library.

I had to jump on my office PC to type this, as trying to type from three feet away is kind of difficult at times, which is why it is kind of awkward to have tried helping you as much as I would have done. I was hoping someone whom does not have the problems that I do at the moment might have helped you. 

Hopefully you can tell the difference between the two videos, the second one is in Spanish, so apologies for that. It was just the two easiest videos that I found.
OK so this is probably a dumb question but is there a way to choose my own art from an external HD? Im using Leia 18.4 on XBox One and I can choose artwork for movies (tv shows throw up an error for some reason) through artwork beef by scraping from TMDB but I don't see the browse for art button. Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
(2019-11-15, 20:06)tcclives23 Wrote: OK so this is probably a dumb question but is there a way to choose my own art from an external HD? Im using Leia 18.4 on XBox One and I can choose artwork for movies (tv shows throw up an error for some reason) through artwork beef by scraping from TMDB but I don't see the browse for art button. Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
(2019-11-15, 20:06)tcclives23 Wrote: OK so this is probably a dumb question but is there a way to choose my own art from an external HD? Im using Leia 18.4 on XBox One and I can choose artwork for movies (tv shows throw up an error for some reason) through artwork beef by scraping from TMDB but I don't see the browse for art button. Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I do it with a different skin. Switch back to the stock skin Estuary go to the show or movie you want to add the artwork for long press it to bring up context menu select information then click on something like add artwork. Then select what type of artwork poster landscape etc.. then you can select your external hard drive where your art is stored. after selecting your artwork you can switch back to Bingie and your artwork will be updated.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
This is actually exactly what I ended up doing! I was hoping there was an easier way as this is quite inconvenient.
(2019-11-15, 21:18)tcclives23 Wrote: This is actually exactly what I ended up doing! I was hoping there was an easier way as this is quite inconvenient.

Agreed I requested a similar functionality a while back to Cartman the skinner. He told me to use tiny media manager but it was something I never got around to. Artwork beef finds most the art for me anything it doesnt I do a google search for and save it. Then add the way described yeah inconveinent but works for the few things I add here and there.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Quick question. Is their a way to play previews for addons? For example I want to make a gaming section for HyperSpin so when I hover HyperSpin in the widget a video will play just like the trailers for movies and tv shows.
Hello everyone !

Is it possible to change the border color of the posters in Bingie posters view in Library. This border seems to be black for the unselected posters and transparent own the selected poster when I navigate in the movie library with the Bingie view. 

I would like to know if it is possible to have a white or light gray border color for the selected movie. The same as the Bingie Home screen.

Thank you.
I did a search and saw that this was brought up before, but I couldn't find a resolution/fix to the issue.

when viewing Music > Albums in Panel view everything is as you'd expect Image

when viewing Music > Albums in Panel Square view it replaces the album art with artist art Image

Also, is there any way to turn off the star rating in the bottom right hand corner as it obscures the artist name?
With Christmas fast approaching, I have edited the Bingie skin to include a festive snowflake option under Homescreen settings.
I have coded and pushed the change on Github, so it may(?) be accepted for future updates.

In the meantime though it can be gained by replacing your Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie\xml\IncludesSkinSettings.xml file with the below:
http://www.filehost.pt/6kmn

This adds snowflake options for and all other screens under Skin settings \ Homescreen layout \ Homescreen options.
Sort by date added seems to be broken. I add a few new movies to the folder with current date, scan in kodi for updates and when I go to Movies -> All Movies (sorted by date added) they just show randomly.

Same problem if I go to Movies -> Recently added or Home -> Recently added. In this last case it’s even worst since it only shows recently added 25 movies and they don’t even show up here most of the time.

If I go to Plex (for example) they all show up as last movies added.

If I revert to Kodi default skin it also lists the movies as the latest added. But in Titan Bingie they just show randomly.

It’s really complicated to keep track of what’s new this way.
Hi guys, 

Loving the skin thanks.

Is there anyway to make the menu shortcuts auto select. By which i mean, when i move down to movies from TV have the widgets for movies automatically show up.

Thanks
This skin still the best skin i've ever using long to be my main skin

Titan BINGIE 1.0.3                 Image
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-11-19, 05:05)movievault Wrote: Same problem if I go to Movies -> Recently added or Home -> Recently added. In this last case it’s even worst since it only shows recently added 25 movies and they don’t even show up here most of the time.

I have this sort out by editing the widget at the homescreen. Movies -> Recently Added and then sort by Date Added / Descending.

Eventhough it works good it doesn't update for new content on the homescreen. (Widget Issue?)

When I go to the same Recently Added in the submenu my new movies are at the top of the list.

However I noticed this is bugged. As I said the widget doesnt update. What I did is going to the homepage settings again and then widgets and make a change i.e. changing the sort order to ascending and back to descending. After that heading back to the homepage and hey! What do ya know the widget updated. Yay!

Can you please fix this?

I'm @ latest version of Kodi using Emby on the nvidia shield.
Hi, How can i display IMDB ratings? I seem to have selected the section that mentions imdb I cant see anything else.

Ta
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26