• 5(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Hi, I am also looking for the 03.14
Does anyone have the addon still to download and would upload it somewhere?
The 3.15 does not work for me unfortunately.
"PVR manager is starting up 0%"
Unfortunately it stays at 0%
The channel list is not loaded
thx
(2018-11-23, 18:45)nebosa Wrote: Hi, I am also looking for the 03.14
Does anyone have the addon still to download and would upload it somewhere?
The 3.15 does not work for me unfortunately.
"PVR manager is starting up 0%"
Unfortunately it stays at 0%
The channel list is not loaded
thx
Look in your Kodi addon directory. You should see a folder called packages which contains all the previous versions of this addon, including 3.14. You will need to unzip it and place the unzipped folder into the kodi addon directory. Be sure to overwrite/replace/delete current version (3.15). When you next start up Kodi, you will now be running 3.14 again.
That was easy Again  Nerd
something learned

MANY THANKS  Laugh
Plus 3.15.1 should be available shortly. PR approved and merged today.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2018-11-24, 00:22)phunkyfish Wrote: Plus 3.15.1 should be available shortly. PR approved and merged today.
 Great stuff..... Smile

You ever get any issues playing a channel if you are recording something? That's on the assumption you own a dual tuner or more of course.
What I find is I'm fine if the timer is set and I'm already watching Tv on the 2nd tuner. I can continue watching that channel after timer starts recording and even switch to another channel. But if I try to tune into a 2nd channel on Freesat once the timer has started and I wasn't playing any channel beforehand, it won't open the channel.

Hope that kinda makes reasonable sense Wink
(2018-11-24, 00:44)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-11-24, 00:22)phunkyfish Wrote: Plus 3.15.1 should be available shortly. PR approved and merged today.
 Great stuff..... Smile

You ever get any issues playing a channel if you are recording something? That's on the assumption you own a dual tuner or more of course.
What I find is I'm fine if the timer is set and I'm already watching Tv on the 2nd tuner. I can continue watching that channel after timer starts recording and even switch to another channel. But if I try to tune into a 2nd channel on Freesat once the timer has started and I wasn't playing any channel beforehand, it won't open the channel.

Hope that kinda makes reasonable sense Wink

It makes sense. It would depend on which types of tuners you have. Some STBs have different types of satellite tuners so not all tuners can record all channels.
(2018-11-24, 11:02)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2018-11-24, 00:44)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-11-24, 00:22)phunkyfish Wrote:  
It makes sense. It would depend on which types of tuners you have. Some STBs have different types of satellite tuners so not all tuners can record all channels.    
Ok, thanks. Current device has 2xDVB-S (Freesat) and 1xDVBxT2 (Freeview).
The same thing used to occur my old dual tuner device as well, but I always wondered if that was actually a bug because the image was so old and was unable to update due to no new drivers being available, so was quite surprised to see the same thing happening on the new device.

I don't have an issue with recording as a general rule. I have an issue watching a 2nd channel if the recording has started and I wasn't watching live Tv prior to the STB starting to record. The device is advertised as being able to record one channel and watch another, but that's not the case (At least in Kodi). I'll need to check the STB directly and see if I can do this.

At the moment I only have maybe 5 channels actually set-up for the  Freeview tuner, but I guess I could easily set up a full Freeview Channel Group for all the channels, for this eventuality, as tuning into Freeview after a recording has started on a Freesat Channel seems to be un-affected.
Will maybe also check the openatv and manufacturers forums and see if anybody has any suggestions.
Cheers

Ps.....Tried version 3.15 again this morning. All is good and now working  Smile
I think I know what you problem is. If your STB is not in standby it will have a live TV channel only leaving one for kodi to use.
Yup, a quick a test just now and was able to have an active recording in place and watch another channel with the STB in standby. Never realised you could do that, but once you said it, made perfect sense. Hopefully that's sorts it now then.... Smile
That's another beer I owe you  Wink
Cheers
Once more you’re very welcome 😉 Wink
A question for anyone running LibreElec on Leia. Using version 3.15.1 if you go to the Guide do you see just an all channels group or do you see multiple groups?

I'm only seeing this behavior on libreelec on intel just wondering if anyone else has come across it.
3.14 (pretty sure also 3.15.1?)

On european thor intelsat 1w discovery sd 11260Mhz and related on same package shows wrongly 4/3.

Everything else seems ok, but compared to older kodi and 2.1x this is wrong.

Odroid c2 latest 9.0 libreelec and vuplus solo2 DVB-S2 on 1gbit eth.

Also it runs out of VQ and AQ and drops frames which it does not do with older versions but even this works ok with HD streams that has 10Mbit/s. This stream only has 2.5Mbit or so.

I can do also bugreport if needed and instructed where I should do that. can provide more info if needed.
(2018-11-28, 00:29)phunkyfish Wrote: A question for anyone running LibreElec on Leia. Using version 3.15.1 if you go to the Guide do you see just an all channels group or do you see multiple groups?

I'm only seeing this behavior on libreelec on intel just wondering if anyone else has come across it.
Not sure if you meant this but like:
tv - guide - at top, only All channells

also

while playing, enter, channels - there is only <All channels>

this is on libreelec 9.0 odroid c2 3.15.1.2

edit: add more info

I think this is libreelec problem. Same with odroid c2 8.2.5 and 2.1x plugin only all channells

instead of android 17.6 with 2.1x it has possibility to go through you favorites, everything tested with same vuplus solo2 just moments ago.
(2018-11-29, 15:32)vplehto Wrote: 3.14 (pretty sure also 3.15.1?)

On european thor intelsat 1w discovery sd 11260Mhz and related on same package shows wrongly 4/3.

Everything else seems ok, but compared to older kodi and 2.1x this is wrong.

Odroid c2 latest 9.0 libreelec and vuplus solo2 DVB-S2 on 1gbit eth.

Also it runs out of VQ and AQ and drops frames which it does not do with older versions but even this works ok with HD streams that has 10Mbit/s. This stream only has 2.5Mbit or so.

I can do also bugreport if needed and instructed where I should do that. can provide more info if needed.
 I wouldn't think this is the addon, more than likely it's the player in kodi where the stream is being picked up incorrectly. Can you check if you have the same issue using stock kodi on Mac or Windows?
(2018-11-29, 15:43)vplehto Wrote:
(2018-11-28, 00:29)phunkyfish Wrote: A question for anyone running LibreElec on Leia. Using version 3.15.1 if you go to the Guide do you see just an all channels group or do you see multiple groups?

Not sure if you meant this but like:
tv - guide - at top, only All channells

also

while playing, enter, channels - there is only <All channels>

this is on libreelec 9.0 odroid c2 3.15.1.2

edit: add more info

I think this is libreelec problem. Same with odroid c2 8.2.5 and 2.1x plugin only all channells

instead of android 17.6 with 2.1x it has possibility to go through you favorites, everything tested with same vuplus solo2 just moments ago.  
 Agreed it looks like a libreelec only problem. We both see the same behaviour.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3