• 10(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-01-09, 14:06)phunkyfish Wrote: @Raitsa can you supply a debug log? I would like to see what image you are using (I.e. the log info above).
  I am really low on free time at the moment sorry, hoping that someone else with enigma2 gear & Nvidia Shield would step up.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
No issue's on CoreElec either using my Wetek Hub. @garret I think you should upgrade your Enigma2 device next. I'm not seeing anything else to check.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-01-09, 16:41)phunkyfish Wrote: No issue's on CoreElec either using my Wetek Hub. @garret I think you should upgrade your Enigma2 device next. I'm not seeing anything else to check.
Oh... I really don't want to do that. You see, I have Miraclebox Premium Ultra with their own OpenPLi based image (OpenMB). It is light/quick and very reliable. Manufacturer has never answered any customer inquiries and suddently stop supporting any drivers or images in 2016. OpenPLi doesn't support that model and people has reported negative experience with OpenVix and OpenATV images. My STB is now working very well so I dont want to take any risk with testing another images. Sorry.

Besides... I dont belive that it's a image based problem. I know that Raitsa is always using latest image in his VU+ and also latest Kodi-version in his Shield.
So I​​​​​​I will continue testing with latest Milhouse build if I find something new.
(2019-01-09, 16:04)Raitsa Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 14:06)phunkyfish Wrote: @Raitsa can you supply a debug log? I would like to see what image you are using (I.e. the log info above).
  I am really low on free time at the moment sorry, hoping that someone else with enigma2 gear & Nvidia Shield would step up.

No worries. Don’t even need a debug log. Just a few lines from normal log.

If anyone else has an nvidia shield and has the same recording playback issues could they please post the log lines similar to the following:

Code:

13:34:23.623 T:3973231472 NOTICE: AddOnLog: Enigma2 Client: pvr.vuplus - LoadDeviceInfo - E2EnigmaVersion: 2015-07-13-(no branch)
13:34:23.624 T:3973231472 NOTICE: AddOnLog: Enigma2 Client: pvr.vuplus - LoadDeviceInfo - E2ImageVersion: 4.
13:34:23.624 T:3973231472 NOTICE: AddOnLog: Enigma2 Client: pvr.vuplus - LoadDeviceInfo - E2DistroVersion: openpli
13:34:23.633 T:3973231472 NOTICE: AddOnLog: Enigma2 Client: pvr.vuplus - LoadDeviceInfo - E2WebIfVersion: OWIF 0.4.6
13:34:23.634 T:3973231472 NOTICE: AddOnLog: Enigma2 Client: pvr.vuplus - LoadDeviceInfo - E2DeviceName: Premium Ultra
(2019-01-09, 17:17)garret Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 16:41)phunkyfish Wrote: No issue's on CoreElec either using my Wetek Hub. @garret I think you should upgrade your Enigma2 device next. I'm not seeing anything else to check.
Oh... I really don't want to do that. You see, I have Miraclebox Premium Ultra with their own OpenPLi based image (OpenMB). It is light/quick and very reliable. Manufacturer has never answered any customer inquiries and suddently stop supporting any drivers or images in 2016. OpenPLi doesn't support that model and people has reported negative experience with OpenVix and OpenATV images. My STB is now working very well so I dont want to take any risk with testing another images. Sorry.

Besides... I dont belive that it's a image based problem. I know that Raitsa is always using latest image in his VU+ and also latest Kodi-version in his Shield.
So I​​​​​​I will continue testing with latest Milhouse build if I find something new.

Do you know anyone who has a different Enigma2 box you could test against? Maybe a neighbour?

I read that post. You appear to be able to copy the drivers from your current install to either openAtv or OpenVix and it should work. Once you can backup your current image and save the file somewhere at least you can always restore it if the new versions don’t work.
@phunkyfish

I did make a stupid mistake.

I never tested that latest Milhouse build with that Spongebob episode. I was using another files. It is playing fine now (duration, skipping, etc).

But I have another recording that does not work in Raspberry. Use that same link that I send to you earlier.
Great news! I think 🤔

Will check new sample shortly. Does the new sample work ok on CoreElec?

I.e. it’s only libreElec where it doesn’t work?
@garret

Ok, so I can reproduce the issue now on the following platforms:
  • Latest LibreElec Nightly on Raspberry Pi 3
  • Latest CoreElec Nightly on Wetek Hub (Amlogic S905)
  • LibreElec Leia Beta 2 on Wetek Hub (Amlogic S905)

So it looks like a bug that effect ARM cpus.

So back to my theory of it overunning a 32bit int. Do you have any samples under 36mins that have this problem?
@garret Do you have any samples that do display a duration but it's very wrong? One of those would be useful too.
@phunkyfish 

I have to make some recordings. I'll be back to this tomorrow.
Great, thanks.
@phunkyfish I made seven different test recordings last night.

1. duration 36:59
2. duration 36:59
3. duration 1:07:00
4. duration 1:06:59
5. duration 36:59
6. duration 1:06:59
7. duration 32:00

Testing with Raspberry Pi3 and two different versions of Kodi; stable LibreElec and latest Milhouse build (#0109)

Stable:

1. wrong duration (9:40:07), skipping works
2. wrong duration (9:40:08), skipping works
3. working ok
4. working ok
5. wrong duration (9:40:08), skipping works
6. working ok
7. wrong duration (17:59:36), skipping works (duration is very wrong!)

Milhouse:

1. cannot see duration, skipping doesn't work
2. cannot see duration, skipping doesn't work
3. cannot see duration, skipping doesn't work
4. cannot see duration, skipping doesn't work
5. cannot see duration, skipping doesn't work
6. cannot see duration, skipping doesn't work
7. working ok

I know that in old LibreElec there is no implementation of GetStreamTimes, but just testing if you can find any correlation between those problems. 

I cannot test CoreElec at the moment. Just Raspberry and PC.
Great, I think raspberry is enough for now.

The fact that the only recording that works correctly is under 36 mins in the nightlies backs up my theory on the int32/64. I think the others result in a negative number which doesn’t get displayed.

I have changed a cast used in GetStreamTimes from time_t to int64 in the latest PR (3.16.2). The type time_t is not guaranteed to be 64bit on all platforms. Fingers crossed this one solves it.

We’ll have to wait for the next nightly build to see!
Should be in the nightly build tomorrow @garret
@garret

The the weekly Linux 5.0rc1 build includes the PR:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2807616
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help