• 14(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-01-22, 13:04)garret Wrote:
(2019-01-15, 00:52)phunkyfish Wrote: On second thought will probably just use timeradd for everything. By eventid doesn’t add any benefit.
I noticed that you have fix this #174 at version 3.17.0.

Do you know when it will be published?

Once the PR gets approved. The kodi devs will be very busy now with Kodi 18 so we just have to wait till they have time to review.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-01-22, 02:17)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-01-21, 19:07)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-01-21, 18:21)phunkyfish Wrote: You could try the default skin and see do you see any issues. If the info when you drill into the epg entry is correct then that's the full set of data pulled from from the STB so the issue must be elsewhere.
Yup, have tried 3 skins including the default and all displaying the same behaviour as described previously.  

Do you have screenshots using the default skin?  
Screen shots of the default skin is tricky, as duration is not shown on the guide screen by default. However, I tested it over xmas by adding duration to this screen to see if the same thing happened. I can do the same thing again and make some screen shots.
(2019-01-22, 14:43)phunkyfish Wrote: Once the PR gets approved. The kodi devs will be very busy now with Kodi 18 so we just have to wait till they have time to review. 
 Well, after waiting this for almost three and half years, couple weeks doesn't meen anything.
Wink 
(2019-01-22, 16:54)garret Wrote:
(2019-01-22, 14:43)phunkyfish Wrote: Once the PR gets approved. The kodi devs will be very busy now with Kodi 18 so we just have to wait till they have time to review. 
 Well, after waiting this for almost three and half years, couple weeks doesn't meen anything.

Big Grin

I hope it works now!
(2019-01-22, 15:27)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-01-22, 02:17)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-01-21, 19:07)Dumyat Wrote: Yup, have tried 3 skins including the default and all displaying the same behaviour as described previously.  

Do you have screenshots using the default skin?  
Screen shots of the default skin is tricky, as duration is not shown on the guide screen by default. However, I tested it over xmas by adding duration to this screen to see if the same thing happened. I can do the same thing again and make some screen shots.

If this is only on the guide screen and not the info screen then this is completely a kodi-pvr issue, so not the addon. Have you raised an issue on xbmc GitHub?
I suspect this happening on all PVR screens (Guide, TV Channels, Timers and Recordings).
No, I have not raised this as an issue on the GitHub as yet. I will do that and see what kind of response it receives.
Cheers
(2019-01-25, 13:03)Dumyat Wrote: I suspect this happening on all PVR screens (Guide, TV Channels, Timers and Recordings).
No, I have not raised this as an issue on the GitHub as yet. I will do that and see what kind of response it receives.
Cheers
But you think the guide is the only place you get to see it?
(2019-01-26, 00:20)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-01-25, 13:03)Dumyat Wrote: I suspect this happening on all PVR screens (Guide, TV Channels, Timers and Recordings).
Cheers
But you think the guide is the only place you get to see it?   
More a case that I don't use the TV Channel screens that much, but have seen it happen there. Also, I haven't actually set any timers for programmes I've spotted on the guide screen with the wrong duration to see if its carried over to the timer and recordings screens. Will try to remember to set a couple of test timers....
@garret tonight’s libreElec nightlies testbuilds will contain the recording info fix if you’d like to test it.
(2019-01-28, 01:23)phunkyfish Wrote: @garret tonight’s libreElec nightlies testbuilds will contain the recording info fix if you’d like to test it.
I can confirm that it works. Great job. Thank you again.
Excellent!
Uptaded to Kodi 18 and the Enigma2 addon dont work...

Worked fine in 17.6 version.
(2019-01-29, 19:19)djnata Wrote: Uptaded to Kodi 18 and the Enigma2 addon dont work...

Could you be a little more specific?

What version of this addon you tryed?

How doesn't it work?
(2019-01-29, 20:39)garret Wrote:
(2019-01-29, 19:19)djnata Wrote: Uptaded to Kodi 18 and the Enigma2 addon dont work...

Could you be a little more specific?

What version of this addon you tryed?

How doesn't it work?  
 Error

"Addon couldnt be loaded"

Only have one version of this addon 3.16.2

And the name of addon in version 17.6 is vu+ / enigma2 client,in version 18 only have Enigma2 client and dont works. the version in kodi 17.6 is 2.14.12
I got same error every time when installing that, but addon still works after configuration.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3