• 18(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Once the PR is approved it’s takes about 24 hours for the addon update to appear.

Someone on the kodi PVR team needs to approve it. Depending on how busy they are that could take some time. But that’s out of my control.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-02-03, 14:21)phunkyfish Wrote: Once the PR is approved it’s takes about 24 hours for the addon update to appear.

Someone on the kodi PVR team needs to approve it. Depending on how busy they are that could take some time. But that’s out of my control.
 Ok,thanks. I going back to 17.6 and update to 18.0 when the update are available and the addon work again...
Sure, I will post here when it’s released.
Hmmm... Something weird happen today. I used to have v. 3.16.2.2 and today my Kodi was booting to "safe mode". Every time when Enigma addon was trying to load channels it stuck to 29% and crashed soon after that. As soon I was able to boot it without crash, I find that addon was v. 3.17. And I am sure that I was not allowed automatic updates for it.

Anyway now downgraded back to Kodi 17.6 and older addon version. I will test more tomorrow (this time with CoreElec).
(2019-02-05, 17:33)garret Wrote: Hmmm... Something weird happen today. I used to have v. 3.16.2.2 and today my Kodi was booting to "safe mode". Every time when Enigma addon was trying to load channels it stuck to 29% and crashed soon after that. As soon I was able to boot it without crash, I find that addon was v. 3.17. And I am sure that I was not allowed automatic updates for it.

Anyway now downgraded back to Kodi 17.6 and older addon version. I will test more tomorrow (this time with CoreElec).
 Strange, I experienced something similar a few months ago happened over a few days and then stopped. I had a look at the code and there was one case when I didn't check for genre information before processing it. It could be that, I will include that potential fix in the next release after the current PR. At the time I could not reproduce on any platform other than LibreElec (which would be similar to CoreElec) so I'm not sure that's the cause. I could also make sure that only one EPG update can happen at a time to be on the safe side. That would not be till 3.18.0 after 3.17 goes out. 3.18 adds reconnect functionality to the addon in case your Enigma2 device goes off line at any time.
This was also in LibreElec.

Dont understand where this v. 3.17 suddently come. And when try to update, it showed only v. 3.16.2 but did not accept that.
(2019-02-06, 11:19)garret Wrote: This was also in LibreElec.

Dont understand where this v. 3.17 suddently come. And when try to update, it showed only v. 3.16.2 but did not accept that.

Were you using a nightly testbuild?

I assume you were if you had v 3.17
I belive so. Cannot remember for sure.
@garret I managed to repro: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/issues/181

I will try to get a fix in the testbuilds for tomorrow and if you could test it works that would be great.
v3.17.0 released

* Added: Recording EDL support
* Added: Update Timer Types to display correctly in Manual vs EPG UIs
* Added: Updated show info regex's
* Fixed: Timer Recording not displaying description - Not being stored on STB - AddTimer Call, fixes #174
* Fixed: Fix for uncaught type_error for nlohmann/json
* Fixed: Include TV Favourites channels by default in settings
* Added: Support Last Scanned for both TV and Radio, fixes #178
* Fixed: Null pointer check for Genre EPG data processed XML
@djnata @suppenkasper ^^^^
(2019-02-07, 16:30)phunkyfish Wrote: @djnata @suppenkasper ^^^^

I have check Kodi addon and only have 3.16.2 version.
(2019-02-07, 21:43)djnata Wrote:

It takes 24/48 hours after the release is created to be available.
(2019-02-07, 21:56)phunkyfish Wrote:

You have check if have already new version? I installed nightly and its the same. Only have 3.16.2.
(2019-02-09, 08:05)djnata Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 21:56)phunkyfish Wrote:

You have check if have already new version? I installed nightly and its the same. Only have 3.16.2. 

https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/issues/183
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3