• 24(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
v3.18.0 release:
  • Fixed: Ensure only one call to GetEPGForChannel happens at one time, fixes #181
  • Added: Update/fix server version for pvr addon
  • Added: Option to skip initial EPG Load
  • Fixed: Fix for zap on channel change for dreamboxes
  • Added: Support for padding in certain timer types
  • Fixed: Change the call web/tunersignal to web/signal so it also works on DreamOS
Note that this release contains a fix for the crash loop issue on LibreElec and CoreElec. The fix includes adding a default enabled option to skip the initial load of the now and next EPG. If you use this (useful on slower E2 devices) you will need to disable this new option after upgrading (obviously not recommended on LibreElec/CoreElec). This is a temporary fix until fixed permanently in a later release. <<<< @garret 

@Dumyat your padding fixes are here too.
@gorgone web/signal is there for you

As always, 24 hours + to reach the binary addon repos.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
That's great. Many thanks.
I presume there is no 3.17.1 release then and everything has gone into version 3.18?
Correct
since this update Kodi crashes as soon as I open it! have to disable the addon.
Can i have a link for the previous version which was working perfect for me
until this one gets fixed?
I'm really sorry to post twice on the same subject, but the forum dose not allow me to edit and add this
to my first post.

I have been searching all night for pvr.vuplus 3.17.0-Leia (android) to get back to the old build with no
success. It would be great to make links to compiled builds available for download. Anyway for now all
I need is a copy of 3.17.0 to get my shield working again. I will be greatful to the nice soul who can help
me with this Smile
I just want to keep you informed, that the mentioned issue seems to be solved. What i did was:

update to coreelec 9.0.1
update the addon to 3.17.1 from the coreelec repo https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=addons/...pvr.vuplus (which seems to be 3.18)
set the delay as mentioned here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2827714 to 500
set the refresh intervall for recordings to 60 mins
set the update for epg to 2 days (2880 minutes)

Maybe it helps others with the same problem
I know the issue. Will fix shortly.
Just installed v. 3.18.0 on Windows 10...now Kodi keeps crashing right after starting up. 

Deleting the Addon helps...
(2019-03-01, 08:36)rezpower Wrote: I'm really sorry to post twice on the same subject, but the forum dose not allow me to edit and add this
to my first post.

I have been searching all night for pvr.vuplus 3.17.0-Leia (android) to get back to the old build with no
success. It would be great to make links to compiled builds available for download. Anyway for now all
I need is a copy of 3.17.0 to get my shield working again. I will be greatful to the nice soul who can help
me with this Smile

If you go the addon settings and hit update you should be able to downgrade to the previous release. There is a PR in for 3.18.1 which will fix the issue. If approved today 3.18.1 should be in the addon repos tomorrow. Apologies for the downtime.
(2019-03-01, 12:14)epicfail Wrote: Just installed v. 3.18.0 on Windows 10...now Kodi keeps crashing right after starting up. 

Deleting the Addon helps...
 You're addon handle is very apt right now Wink
v3.18.1 released
- Fixed: Crash on addon start, fixes #191

Apologies, should be in the addon repos in the next 24 hours.
Thanks.....Big Grin
(2019-03-01, 13:24)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-03-01, 08:36)rezpower Wrote: I'm really sorry to post twice on the same subject, but the forum dose not allow me to edit and add this
to my first post.

me with this Smile

If you go the addon settings and hit update you should be able to downgrade to the previous release. There is a PR in for 3.18.1 which will fix the issue. If approved today 3.18.1 should be in the addon repos tomorrow. Apologies for the downtime. 
 Thanks a lot for your reply phunkyfish. I tried this but, the only version it offers is the same 3.1.8.0 ! Maybe there is a setting to show
older versions that I am not aware of?!  (This is on default official kodi repo) Maybe need to add another?
Thumbs Up 
(2019-03-01, 14:04)phunkyfish Wrote: v3.18.1 released
- Fixed: Crash on addon start, fixes #191

Apologies, should be in the addon repos in the next 24 hours.
God bless you Smile 3.1.8.1 is now showing on repo Rofl
You’re welcome (even though technically it was my mistake in the first place that caused this) Cool
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3