• 25(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Hi,

Sorry if this issue was already reported but since last update plugin has stopped working. Keeps showing that PVR manager is starting up and nothing happens just stucks at 0%. Same for PC version and android. Actually it worked once on android today but then i guess plugin updated and stopped responding. Tried 17.6 PC version and everything works fine. Did i miss something?
(2019-03-02, 10:53)Hellas Wrote: Hi,

Sorry if this issue was already reported but since last update plugin has stopped working. Keeps showing that PVR manager is starting up and nothing happens just stucks at 0%. Same for PC version and android. Actually it worked once on android today but then i guess plugin updated and stopped responding. Tried 17.6 PC version and everything works fine. Did i miss something?
What version of the addon are you using? 3.18 got a small update to 3.18.1 which was pushed to the repo yesterday. I have just installed this on my Win 10 PC and everything is working fine. Just remember all of the current updates to the E2 PVR addon are for Kodi 18 only.
@phunkyfish
Are you aware of a setting on E2 devices that permanently disables the audio narration? I've set my audio stream to 'English' only but I sometime get programmes in Kodi with the narration still. I then use the 'Toggle Audio Stream' on the OSD to switch from NAR to Eng.

Timer padding from my STB is now appearing in Kodi on the Timer Dialog screen using 3.18.1. This will make things a lot easier when setting future timers and not having to manually change the start/end time for every item.   
Many thanks and cheers
(2019-03-02, 13:43)Dumyat Wrote: @phunkyfish
Are you aware of a setting on E2 devices that permanently disables the audio narration? I've set my audio stream to 'English' only but I sometime get programmes in Kodi with the narration still. I then use the 'Toggle Audio Stream' on the OSD to switch from NAR to Eng.

Timer padding from my STB is now appearing in Kodi on the Timer Dialog screen using 3.18.1. This will make things a lot easier when setting future timers and not having to manually change the start/end time for every item.   
Many thanks and cheers

Toggle it in audio settings in the OSD and then set as default. That should fix it.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Hi,

I'm new to Kodi and have installed the basic setup (latest Milhouse).

As I do have my VUplus box for TV I installed the add-on and it is working great. 

What I couldn't find was an option to have multiple bouquets... I do have Progs, Music, Sports, Cinema, News at my VUplus. Is there any option to have this with Kodi also? 
Switching between bouquets is faster and clearer than one huge list.

Kind regards,

Tom
(2019-03-04, 18:06)tom.smith Wrote: What I couldn't find was an option to have multiple bouquets... I do have Progs, Music, Sports, Cinema, News at my VUplus. Is there any option to have this with Kodi also? 
If you open up the the settings for the E2 PVR addon and go to the 3rd menu item down (Channels), there is an option for TV Bouquet Fetch Mode (All, Favourite Group or One Only). If you choose 'All' they will appear in the EPG, where you can filter the guide by Bouquet/Group. I'm not sure if all skins now support this feature, but certainly the default skin (Estuary) does.......
By default you should have all the bouquets. But you need to go to guide to view them.

If you go to guide what do you see at the top of the screen?

You may also need to enable channel groups in PVR settings. On libreElec it might still be disabled by default.

If you’re still not having any luck just post a debug log and I’ll take a look (details on how to do that in my signature).
(2019-03-02, 17:34)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-03-02, 13:43)Dumyat Wrote:  
Toggle it in audio settings in the OSD and then set as default. That should fix it.   
 Yeah, that would work. Not sure if that will then set the default for everything, including the items in my video library? Will give it a try.
Cheers
(2019-03-04, 22:26)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-03-02, 17:34)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-03-02, 13:43)Dumyat Wrote:  
 Yeah, that would work. Not sure if that will then set the default for everything, including the items in my video library? Will give it a try.
Cheers

Not sure, let us know!
v3.19.0 released
 - Added: Async Connection - Reconnect if Enigma2 device was or becomes unavailable, closes #154, closes #184
 - Added: Notify when Channel/ChannelGroups changes are detected, closes #179
 - Added: Support genres for Recordings and Timers, fixes #186
 - Fixed: Instant recordings may be missing show info depending on last EPG update, fixes #185
 - Added: Helper build script for MacOSX

For those of you looking for async connection please test all your use cases and report back with any issues
(2019-03-04, 22:20)phunkyfish Wrote: By default you should have all the bouquets. But you need to go to guide to view them.

If you go to guide what do you see at the top of the screen?

You may also need to enable channel groups in PVR settings. On libreElec it might still be disabled by default.

If you’re still not having any luck just post a debug log and I’ll take a look (details on how to do that in my signature).
Yes, I do have all the bouquets imported. They can be selected by using epg or options (channel list and hit left button - there is the group that can be selected). 
According to this everything is fine.

But I'm a little bit 'spolled' by my old receiver - but I guess this is something that has to be done editing keyboard.xml:
I would like to change the bouquets/groups with the 'channel+/- buttons', the channels itself within the selected bouquet/group with the 'up/down-buttons' and select the marked channel with 'select-button'.

This means whenever I hit the channel+/- button the complete bouquet/group-list of the current channel should be shown with the current channel marked as active.
Then something like
channel+  = group-list up (listing of all channels of this group)
channel-   = group-list down (listing of all channels of this group)
up            = channel up (within the selected group)
down        = channel down (within the selected group)
select       = start TV-channel - watch TV

Has anybody done something like this?
Are you using CEC, a keyboard or a remote directly on your kodi box?
I am looking for some clarification on releases for Enigma PVR plugin.

My Android Nvidia Shield confirms latest release is 3.19
My Android Mimix says the latest release is 3.18.1
My RPi3 LibreElec says the latest release is 3.17

I appreciate all the work you are doing
Changelog is here: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/b...ngelog.txt

3.19.0 is the latest. If your Mimix box is Android kodi proper it should have an update available (via the binary addons repo). On libreelec it ships with the addons so you can either use a nightly if you want to update or wait for the next release. Nightlies here for libreelc RPi: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298461 (If you have an RPi3 use the Rpi2 build). Note that nightlies are not guaranteed to be stable.

Actually for Android you may need to use android update addon to get it. Don't run android myself so not sure.
Thanks Phunkyfish for the info on the releases above
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3