• 31(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-05-01, 10:29)Peekstra Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 08:30)phunkyfish Wrote: @Peekstra Testing out your padding theory, are these the correct numbers for these channels?
  • "servicename": "Eventkanaal" - 999
  • "servicename": "Canvas" - 949
  • "servicename": "Nick Music" - 304
  • "servicename": "RTL Crime HD" - 120
  • "servicename": "Midvliet TV" - 41

This would explain why this worked for you in the old version as backend channel number would equal channel count in each group due to the padding channels.   

I can't check it from the office, but according to https://www.ziggo.nl/televisie/zenderoverzicht/ some of them match:

Eventkanaal - matches
Canvas - no match
NickMusic - matches
RTL Crime HD - matches
Midvliet TV - not listed on site. But I can see it on openwebif (without the correct channelnumber).

So that's very close! At he moment, I can VPN to my box but I don't see the channel numbers in openwebif. However, there's a Canvas at the end so I suspect that it might be correct.

I think that you're probably right about the old plugin getting the numbers this way. 

I don't use autobouquet and all the channels are imported with cablescan.  

Ok, so it must be cablescan that imports the channels in this way. I will add a feature to the next release to count the hidden entries and use them to derive the backed channel numbers and you can try it.

In the meantime you should also have a look at AutoBouquetMaker, it runs nightly, will support the same channel numbering as your provider and any channel channel moves or changes will be picked up daily without intervention. It can support as many providers as you like. I use it for satellite/aerial, but it works for cable also. Since I changed to ABM I havn't gone back. Up to you though.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-05-01, 11:13)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 08:30)phunkyfish Wrote: @Peekstra Testing out your padding theory, are these the correct numbers for these channels?
  • "servicename": "Eventkanaal" - 999
  • "servicename": "Canvas" - 949
  • "servicename": "Nick Music" - 304
  • "servicename": "RTL Crime HD" - 120
  • "servicename": "Midvliet TV" - 41

This would explain why this worked for you in the old version as backend channel number would equal channel count in each group due to the padding channels.    

I can't check it from the office, but according to https://www.ziggo.nl/televisie/zenderoverzicht/ some of them match:

Eventkanaal - matches
Canvas - no match
NickMusic - matches
RTL Crime HD - matches
Midvliet TV - not listed on site. But I can see it on openwebif (without the correct channelnumber).

So that's very close! At he moment, I can VPN to my box but I don't see the channel numbers in openwebif. However, there's a Canvas at the end so I suspect that it might be correct.

I think that you're probably right about the old plugin getting the numbers this way. 

I don't use autobouquet and all the channels are imported with cablescan.   

Ok, so it must be cablescan that imports the channels in this way. I will add a feature to the next release to count the hidden entries and use them to derive the backed channel numbers and you can try it.

In the meantime you should also have a look at AutoBouquetMaker, it runs nightly, will support the same channel numbering as your provider and any channel channel moves or changes will be picked up daily without intervention. It can support as many providers as you like. I use it for satellite/aerial, but it works for cable also. Since I changed to ABM I havn't gone back. Up to you though. 
I'll await your new build and take a look at autobouquetmaker. Thanks!
(2019-05-01, 12:22)Peekstra Wrote:

You might be faster trying out autobouquetmaker, depending on the availability of the kodi engineers it can take some time to get the new PR reviewed.
(2019-05-01, 13:00)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 12:22)Peekstra Wrote:

You might be faster trying out autobouquetmaker, depending on the availability of the kodi engineers it can take some time to get the new PR reviewed.    
I'll check it out later today and post an update.

EDIT: 

I just installed autobouquetsmaker and now the numbers match! Thanks again! Smile
Glad to hear you have it working Cool
(2019-05-02, 22:42)phunkyfish Wrote: Glad to hear you have it working Cool

Yes, because of it's name I never thought of this plugin as a superior alternative for cablescan but the openwif listing confirms that all the POS numbers are now correct. The dummy entries are still there at POS 0.

EDIT: request about reload frequency deleted as it was already present in the plugin
v3.24.0 released 

Added: Custom Channel Groups, closes #209
Added: Connection manager improvements
Added: Support hidden entries for backend channel numbers
Fixed: Timer description for providers who only use long description
(2019-05-03, 12:00)Peekstra Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 22:42)phunkyfish Wrote: Glad to hear you have it working Cool

Yes, because of it's name I never thought of this plugin as a superior alternative for cablescan but the openwif listing confirms that all the POS numbers are now correct. The dummy entries are still there at POS 0.

EDIT: request about reload frequency deleted as it was already present in the plugin 

Can you supply this output again:

Code:
http://<your-ip>/api/getservices?provider=1&picon=1&sRef=1%3A7%3A1%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3AFROM%20BOUQUET%20%22userbouquet%2EZiggo%2Etv%22%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet

I think the change I put into 3.24 might break your backend channel numbering now but would like to confirm. Probably safe to only support ABM going forward.
@Peekstra

FYI the old entries are only still there at pos 0 because you need to clear all channels before running autobouquetmaker I think. ABM wouldn’t touch those as they would be pre existing.

Anyway, if the channel numbering breaks after the next release let me know and I’ll look into it.
Today I noticed that the channel numbers are wrong again. I ran autobouquetmaker, cleared the data and the numbers were still incorrect. I haven't checked my other Kodi machines but I think it's best to just await the next release or I'll further look into this later this week as it was working fine. And first I'll clear all the channels on the receiver as well.

This weekend I discovered why my receiver wasn't able to enter deep standby mode anymore. It turned out that the default settings of the new PVR client (check recordings and timers every 2 minutes) were causing this. I guess that it's the check for recordings because the harddisk kept spinning (or waking up).

I've increased the value to 300 minutes and the problem was gone. But maybe it's a good idea to add a warning somewhere?
(2019-05-03, 15:03)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you supply this output again:

Code:
http://<your-ip>/api/getservices?provider=1&picon=1&sRef=1%3A7%3A1%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A0%3AFROM%20BOUQUET%20%22userbouquet%2EZiggo%2Etv%22%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet

I think the change I put into 3.24 might break your backend channel numbering now but would like to confirm. Probably safe to only support ABM going forward. 
I've removed all the bouquets with dreamboxEDIT restarted Engima but now this URL gives the following output:

Code:

{ "services": [], "pos": 0 }

So I ran the getservices command to get the new names, https://pastebin.com/eAE68sJ7

And changed the command to

and here's the result: https://pastebin.com/wZ3Ffbct
(2019-05-06, 22:17)Peekstra Wrote:
(2019-05-03, 15:03)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you supply this output again:

Code:

I've removed all the bouquets with dreamboxEDIT restarted Engima but now this URL gives the following output:

Code:

{ "services": [], "pos": 0 }

So I ran the getservices command to get the new names, https://pastebin.com/eAE68sJ7

And changed the command to

and here's the result: https://pastebin.com/wZ3Ffbct

That looks correct. Have you checked the pos value against you STB?
(2019-05-06, 11:17)Peekstra Wrote: Today I noticed that the channel numbers are wrong again. I ran autobouquetmaker, cleared the data and the numbers were still incorrect. I haven't checked my other Kodi machines but I think it's best to just await the next release or I'll further look into this later this week as it was working fine. And first I'll clear all the channels on the receiver as well.

This weekend I discovered why my receiver wasn't able to enter deep standby mode anymore. It turned out that the default settings of the new PVR client (check recordings and timers every 2 minutes) were causing this. I guess that it's the check for recordings because the harddisk kept spinning (or waking up).

I've increased the value to 300 minutes and the problem was gone. But maybe it's a good idea to add a warning somewhere?

Yes, so the fix put in for cablescan needs to be removed. Will do that tomorrow hopefully.

The readme should explain how the updates work (and have always worked like this). If it’s not clear please feel free to provide the text and I’ll update the readme.
(2019-05-06, 23:29)phunkyfish Wrote: The readme should explain how the updates work (and have always worked like this). If it’s not clear please feel free to provide the text and I’ll update the readme.

I've submitted a small update to the readme.
(2019-05-07, 11:16)Peekstra Wrote:
(2019-05-06, 23:29)phunkyfish Wrote: The readme should explain how the updates work (and have always worked like this). If it’s not clear please feel free to provide the text and I’ll update the readme.

I've submitted a small update to the readme.

Nice, thanks!
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3