• 32(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
@Peekstra, where did you submit the update?

Readme: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/b.../README.md
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
I must have done something wrong and I did use the correct repo... I just submitted the change again using edit the file in your fork of this project.
(2019-05-07, 19:15)Peekstra Wrote: I must have done something wrong and I did use the correct repo... I just submitted the change again using edit the file in your fork of this project.

Ah, ok. Which branch? I’m not sure that would work unless you created a PR.

Which you could probably just do on the main repo.
(2019-05-07, 22:16)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 19:15)Peekstra Wrote: I must have done something wrong and I did use the correct repo... I just submitted the change again using edit the file in your fork of this project.

I didn't select a branch but just browsed to the readme and used the edit button. In github see that I've created two branches under "your branches" (bservet). So that's probably not the way to do this... No
(2019-05-08, 09:26)Peekstra Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 22:16)phunkyfish Wrote:

I didn't select a branch but just browsed to the readme and used the edit button. In github see that I've created two branches under "your branches" (bservet). So that's probably not the way to do this... No

No worries, do you want to send me a url to where you have the change?

If you would like to know how to create a PR happy to show you or I can add the content from the URL, up to you.
FYI, regarding the backend channel numbers there might be an OpenWebIf bug where only the first bouquet has the channel numbering correct. Are you using multiple bouquets or just a single one?
Ah, it becoming clear. When you do an edit the result is saved in your own workspace ( https://github.com/bservet/pvr.vuplus/tree/patch-2  and patch-1), and with the pull request it becomes available for review & commit by the maintainer(s). I submitted the pull request so it has now been submitted as pull 233. 

And regarding the channel numbers, I think that autobouquetmaker creates multiple bouquets but I'm not 100% sure. I cannot check this remotely as the deep standby is working fine now...  Nod  Let's see if I can do a WOL over my VPN.
As it turns out you need to read all the bouquets and calculate the start channel number from the previous bouquet. So that’s why the first one is correct as it will always start from 1.
(2019-05-08, 21:49)phunkyfish Wrote: As it turns out you need to read all the bouquets and calculate the start channel number from the previous bouquet. So that’s why the first one is correct as it will always start from 1.
So is it still a good idea to configure Kodi to only read that specific first bouquet in the TV/PVR system settings?
(2019-05-09, 15:11)Peekstra Wrote:
(2019-05-08, 21:49)phunkyfish Wrote: As it turns out you need to read all the bouquets and calculate the start channel number from the previous bouquet. So that’s why the first one is correct as it will always start from 1.
So is it still a good idea to configure Kodi to only read that specific first bouquet in the TV/PVR system settings?

Once it’s the first bouquet on your STB it will work ok. Having it work for all bouquets will take a bit more work.
v3.25.0 released 

Added: Support backend channel numbers for all channel groups not just the first
Added: Ignore empty channel groups
Added: Readme updates
Fixed: Revert support hidden entries for backend channel numbers
Fixed: Fix hanging on deleting multiple recordings at once
All, in the next release the backend channel numbering feature will change. Currently it uses a hack to calculate the channel numbers on the backend. The latest openwebif has a new API that supports a start channel number for each bouquet/group and it is far more resilient than the hack way. Both approaches conflict with each other so only the new API will be supported.

The short of it is that from the next release to support backend channel numbering you will need to use version 1.3.7 of openwebif (i.e. <= 2019-06-09 release). So those of you currently using this feature would need to manually upgrade openwebif from the next release.
v3.26.0 released:
  • Added: Set program id option for streams with superfluous program data
  • Added: Undelete and trashcan (when configured on backend) for recordings
  • Added: Use new API for backend channel numbers - openwebif 1.3.7
  • Fixed: Radio groups parsed from wrong api
  • Added: Support disabling addon debug logging in debug mode
@phunkyfish
Updated to openwebif 1.3.7 with no problems, but having some problems updating the actual E2 addon. Every time I try to update, I keep getting a pop-up that says 'The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 6.0.0' and won't let me update. Not sure if it's relevant but Kodi is saying the update version is 4.4.0 and not v3.26.0 (unless that has been superseded now).

Also downloaded Kodi 18.3 to see if that might be causing the problem, but no, still unable to update currently.
Let me know if you need anything else from my end.
Cheers
I have the same problem on my windows x64 kodi installations. On windows x86 kodi installation the pvr addon updated without any problems to the latest one. These are all Leia installations ... The 4.4.4 version is supposed to work on Matrix ... But for some reasons the x64 windows versions on Leia tries to update to the Matrix pvr version...
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3