• 41(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2020-02-16, 20:35)phunkyfish Wrote: I don't think your problem is vuplus addon related.

You should just build kodi and build all the binary addons you need as part of it. I'm not familiar with linux builds but that part is the same as other platforms. 

Did you follow the build docs for linux?

Hello phunkyfish!

I installed the kodi and kodi-standalone 'packages'. While not getting a solution to my missing pvr-addon I followed your build instructions for Linux:

1) git clone --branch master https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git
2) git clone https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus.git
3) cd pvr.vuplus && mkdir build && cd build
4) cmake -DADDONS_TO_BUILD=pvr.vuplus -DADDON_SRC_PREFIX=../.. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../../xbmc/build/addons -DPACKAGE_ZIP=1 ../../xbmc/cmake/addons
5) make
(2020-02-16, 21:02)tom.smith Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 20:35)phunkyfish Wrote: I don't think your problem is vuplus addon related.

You should just build kodi and build all the binary addons you need as part of it. I'm not familiar with linux builds but that part is the same as other platforms. 

Did you follow the build docs for linux?

Hello phunkyfish!

I installed the kodi and kodi-standalone 'packages'. While not getting a solution to my missing pvr-addon I followed your build instructions for Linux:

1) git clone --branch master https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git
2) git clone https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus.git
3) cd pvr.vuplus && mkdir build && cd build
4) cmake -DADDONS_TO_BUILD=pvr.vuplus -DADDON_SRC_PREFIX=../.. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../../xbmc/build/addons -DPACKAGE_ZIP=1 ../../xbmc/cmake/addons
5) make 
I think you should follow the build instructions for kodi: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...E.Linux.md

As part of this you can build binary addons.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
I will try to build it according to the instructions you mentioned. 

Thank you very much.
v5.1.0 released
- Added: Support for Wake-On-LAN
Hi ,

I updated Kodi from 17.6 to 18.6 to 18.7 on Amazon FireTV Stick V2.

First a compliment, there was a hughe improvement qith 18.6! With 17.6 I had a lot of lags specially with HD - 18.6 worked perfectly, no lags anymore!! Great job!!

Unfortnatelly I have two Issues.

Since 18.6 the order of the channels of the backend (DM 800) is ignored even the option is selected (problem stays with 18.7)
Since 18.7 Update: All the SD channels are displayed distorted, the picture looks like its zoomed with a strange ratio. Seems like the width is right while the high is wrong. The channel Logoi is not visible, the heads of people looks like eggs. THe HD Channels are displayed correct. 
Any Idea?
How the channels are ordered has changed from the 17 to 18 release of kodi. Each channel will only have one the first channel number it receives on load. Only having one of each channel saves on EPG loading. Although you should still be bale to order by the baclend numbers.

In Kodi 19, backend channel numbers per group are a new feature but I'm afraid that with only work with OpenWebIf.

I'm really not sure what the issue might be in 18.7, I don't think it's the addon though as the last release for kodi 18 was quite a long time ago. It sounds like a refresh rate switching issue. Have you changed any kodi settings that might be causing this?
(2020-05-24, 20:07)phunkyfish Wrote: How the channels are ordered has changed from the 17 to 18 release of kodi. Each channel will only have one the first channel number it receives on load. Only having one of each channel saves on EPG loading. Although you should still be bale to order by the baclend numbers.

In Kodi 19, backend channel numbers per group are a new feature but I'm afraid that with only work with OpenWebIf.

I'm really not sure what the issue might be in 18.7, I don't think it's the addon though as the last release for kodi 18 was quite a long time ago. It sounds like a refresh rate switching issue. Have you changed any kodi settings that might be causing this?
Hi, I have got the notification about the new realease yesterday. The only changes I have made was installing total commander and "Kodi Android Installer", then installing the 18.7 through the Add-On "Kodi Android Installer". On the DM800 I am running OpenWebIf - but a fairly old version on OpenPLI
@Billyboy911

Strange. It might be a bit of work but I would definitely upgrade the image on your DM800. All the major images will support your device I then you’ll have a much newer version of OpenWebIf too.

It will likely also solve your video issues at a guess.

Out of interest how old is you image? And what version of OpenWebIf are you running?
@phunkyfish 

Please find the versions below. I won´t upgrade my software on the DM800 , it was a long journey to find a good working image. I tried a update once, the DM stopped to work after that update.
As the older Kodi Versions as well as the Dream Player for Android are working fine, I suspect that issue is caused by the DM. I will probably switch to Dream Player.
Is there a folder on the FTV where all the settings of the PVR addon are stored? Maybe a removal of the PVR addon, delete that folder and install the PVR addon again will help?

Modell:dm800se
Software
Kernelversion:3.2
Firmware-Version:2017-03-17 13:12:24
GUI-Version:2013-12-07
Version: OWIF 0.2.5
Question : Is it possible to run pvr.vuplus in a kodi headless docker (linuxserver.io)? Docker/kodi_headless up and running, watchdog running, but how to enable pvr.vuplus? Configfiles from a FireTV ready/okay and copied over to the headless config Dir.
Sorry, posted from Handy. To provide more info. Running a x64 Server in the Basement with OpenMediaVault installed. Provides Docker with MariaDB, PiHole, PHPMyAdmin, ... kodi_headless. In our Livingroom sits a VU+ Duo4k. My Plan - let kodi_headless with pvr.vuplus and watchdog get the channels+epg+timer+new mkv's and store is in a Maria.db on the Server so all 4 FireTV can get fresh Stuff as quick as possible from the Server. How do i enable pvr.vuplus on a headless system? Possible over Kodi Webaccess?
(2020-05-26, 18:44)Noosi Wrote: Sorry, posted from Handy. To provide more info. Running a x64 Server in the Basement with OpenMediaVault installed. Provides Docker with MariaDB, PiHole, PHPMyAdmin, ... kodi_headless. In our Livingroom sits a VU+ Duo4k. My Plan - let kodi_headless with pvr.vuplus and watchdog get the channels+epg+timer+new mkv's and store is in a Maria.db on the Server so all 4 FireTV can get fresh Stuff as quick as possible from the Server. How do i enable pvr.vuplus on a headless system? Possible over Kodi Webaccess?

I have no idea. I’ve never even heard of kodi headless.
(2020-05-26, 10:05)Billyboy911 Wrote: @phunkyfish 

Please find the versions below. I won´t upgrade my software on the DM800 , it was a long journey to find a good working image. I tried a update once, the DM stopped to work after that update.
As the older Kodi Versions as well as the Dream Player for Android are working fine, I suspect that issue is caused by the DM. I will probably switch to Dream Player.
Is there a folder on the FTV where all the settings of the PVR addon are stored? Maybe a removal of the PVR addon, delete that folder and install the PVR addon again will help?

Software

Your version of OpenWebIf is so old the current version of vuplus has never been tested on it. The earliest version of OpenWebIf that has been tested with vuplus on kodi 18 is 1.3.0.

Most likely any issues you are having are image related I’d say. But as you have said it may not be possible to upgrade your device unfortunately.
(2020-05-26, 10:05)Billyboy911 Wrote: @phunkyfish 

Software

I would suggest updating your 800se to a brand new image from https://feed.newnigma2.to/daily/images/
Very good. I didn’t realise there was an up to
date image For that device, cool. I think the default webif is not OpenWebIf with that image but it still works (but will lack features). I believe you can install OpenWebIf but I don’t know if it’s difficult to set it up or not.

Thanks @Raitsa
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3