• 43(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2020-10-10, 18:09)phunkyfish Wrote: For some reason it has tried to download the android package even though it's on windows.
Can you uninstall it and then install it from the repo in the kodi UI?
From Repo also an error to install  PVR addon on windows:: debug.log
ERROR <general>: CAddonInfoBuilder::ADDON::CAddonInfoBuilder:TonguearseXML: addon.xml from 'pvr.vuplus' for binary type 'kodi.pvrclient' doesn't contain library and addon becomes ignored
ERROR <general>: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.vuplus]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/pvr.vuplus-6.2.1.zip
That's because its trying to install the android package on windows. It doesn't contain the library for windows so it can't load it. Let me ask how this could happen.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Looks like there is an issue with the repo. I can create you a test build to install manually tomorrow.
@sus67 Here are some test builds so can install locally: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts
(2020-10-10, 22:57)phunkyfish Wrote: @sus67 Here are some test builds so can install locally: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts

...this release installed and runs in windows, thank you very much.
INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: pvr.vuplus v6.3.0 installed
INFO <general>: PVR Manager: Starting
Can any users who use IPTV via their enigma2 boxes can they test a new feature: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357647
When i configure enigma2 addon on kodi i get always a error no channels found. I have a Vu+ Solo 4K.
Can you post a full debug log? Instructions in my signature if you don’t know how.
Hi,

I've used the addon for some time now with great success.

For some days/weeks I'm getting error messages that the connection to the server is lost. It takes some time and the connection is up again. During this messages I do see at my VU+-box that there is a heavy load (is it called 'spinner'? - don't know).

My setup is as follows:
- VU+ ultimo with OpenATV 6.4 (latest)
- Intel NUC with libreelec (dev-/test-releases - matrix)
- the pvr-add-on is the latest that is to get with libreelec.

Is there someone who is experiencing the same? Is there a setup that I have to correct?

Kind regards,

Tom
(2020-11-11, 11:43)tom.smith Wrote: Hi,

I've used the addon for some time now with great success.

For some days/weeks I'm getting error messages that the connection to the server is lost. It takes some time and the connection is up again. During this messages I do see at my VU+-box that there is a heavy load (is it called 'spinner'? - don't know).

My setup is as follows:
- VU+ ultimo with OpenATV 6.4 (latest)
- Intel NUC with libreelec (dev-/test-releases - matrix)
- the pvr-add-on is the latest that is to get with libreelec.

Is there someone who is experiencing the same? Is there a setup that I have to correct?

Kind regards,

Tom

Can you try setting the updates to timers only instead of timers and recordings. I think it’s in the general menu. There is a memory leak in recent version of the Enimga2 OS which may be causing that. The memory leak is related to recordings.
(2020-11-11, 23:16)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 11:43)tom.smith Wrote:  
Can you try setting the updates to timers only instead of timers and recordings. I think it’s in the general menu. There is a memory leak in recent version of the Enimga2 OS which may be causing that. The memory leak is related to recordings.
Yeah, I've also seen the same thing that @tom.smith described a few times recently on Leia. Rather ironically, it just happened to me 20 mins ago while watching the local news and also coincided with a recording completing shortly beforehand. The live channel channel I was watching actually shut down when it said connection lost.
Have changed the update setting to 'Timer Only'.
(2020-11-11, 23:16)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 11:43)tom.smith Wrote:  
Hi phunkyfish,

that helped!!

Thank you!
You will still need to restart your enigma device probably once a week but it’s been ok like that for me for the last for weeks.
@phunkyfish
very happy with your PVR Addon.
Have you idea not showing file extensions in Recordings ?. They are encoded ( .ts->.mp4) movies from internal solid state drive of VU+box. Thank you
Image   Image
You only see the extension because there is no movie data associated with the video file on your STB. This file I assume was just copied to the device instead of being recorded. So the answer is that it has an extension because it’s not a recording made by your device.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3