• 12(current)
Solved SONY AF9 w/ AndroidTV Oreo - Installation via Play Store fails with Error Code -506
(2019-02-02, 13:15)goatl0rd Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 12:32)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 12:18)goatl0rd Wrote: Which is the latest version that we can install in a Sony TV?
If you also have a Sony AF9, you probably have to wait for a firmware update from Sony to fix their 'creative way' of handling kernel object files.
Or you find a compiled version of Kodi 18 final that has a different package ID from the official Kodi APK file.   
 OK, and which is the latest version compiled for AF9?

Thanks 
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...bi-v7a.apk
(2019-02-02, 13:17)rainman74 Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 13:15)goatl0rd Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 12:32)Klojum Wrote: If you also have a Sony AF9, you probably have to wait for a firmware update from Sony to fix their 'creative way' of handling kernel object files.
Or you find a compiled version of Kodi 18 final that has a different package ID from the official Kodi APK file.   
 OK, and which is the latest version compiled for AF9?

Thanks  
 Thanks...

And there is much difference or improvements between the final version and the one from 08.01.19 you posted?

Can anyone compile it to AF9 version since I dont have any knowlwdge...

Thanks
(2019-02-02, 13:59)goatl0rd Wrote: And there is much difference or improvements between the final version and the one from 08.01.19 you posted?

You won't notice a difference.
OK...many thanks
(2019-02-02, 13:59)goatl0rd Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 13:17)rainman74 Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 13:15)goatl0rd Wrote:  OK, and which is the latest version compiled for AF9?

Thanks  
 Thanks...

And there is much difference or improvements between the final version and the one from 08.01.19 you posted?

Thanks 
 Good time to remind Sony of their promise.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I have an issue with the audio playback...with v18 rc5.0 compiled for AF9 tv...

In audio setting I have activated "best match" and "allow passthrough" options...I have an AVR wich suports DTS and AC3, but not DTS-HD...The audio goes to the AVR through optical conexion.

All the movies I played with DTS-HD, I get the DTS core in the AVR, but little by little it get desynchronized...

It happens no matter where is the source, USB, local, cloud etc...

Maybe this is not the post to write this...

Thanks in advance...
(2019-02-03, 14:57)goatl0rd Wrote: I have an issue with the audio playback...with v18 rc5.0 compiled for AF9 tv...

In audio setting I have activated "best match" and "allow passthrough" options...I have an AVR wich suports DTS and AC3, but not DTS-HD...The audio goes to the AVR through optical conexion.

All the movies I played with DTS-HD, I get the DTS core in the AVR, but little by little it get desynchronized...

It happens no matter where is the source, USB, local, cloud etc...

Maybe this is not the post to write this...

Thanks in advance...
Yes, please open a thread of your own. That has nothing to do with this issue.
How i can help to complle nightly builds every day ?
I want to be the more stable and newest versión compiled for SONY AF9 once a week as posible.

What i can do to hellp us ?

Thanks
Please contact with me (Sorry for my English)
(2019-02-02, 14:24)fritsch Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 13:59)goatl0rd Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 13:17)rainman74 Wrote: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...bi-v7a.apk  
 Thanks...

Thanks 
 Good time to remind Sony of their promise.
To all:
Call Sony when that promised update is coming to your TV.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi, I just bought a Sony AF9 tv and am not sure which apk I have to install as most links in the threat are not working.

Could you please post a link to the latest working version of Kodi on the AF9?

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
(2019-02-10, 09:49)fabi121 Wrote: Hi, I just bought a Sony AF9 tv and am not sure which apk I have to install as most links in the threat are not working.

Could you please post a link to the latest working version of Kodi on the AF9?

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
This is a thread, read it ;-)
If the admin moves the most latest apk per thread, it will be great. There are those who are not good in English. There are dozens of .apk links on the subject. We do not understand. Please move , thanks.

(sorry very bad english)
Write an email to Sony, use twitter, etc. - already a month ago and not solved. The issue is with them.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2019-02-10, 16:44)fritsch Wrote: Write an email to Sony, use twitter, etc. - already a month ago and not solved. The issue is with them.

We already wrote. They don't get us.
Then return your Sony-TV. They take your money but don't care bout their customers afterwards ..
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SONY AF9 w/ AndroidTV Oreo - Installation via Play Store fails with Error Code -5063