Solved TVHeadend HTSP Client - Leia Beta 4
On Beta 3 the TVHeadend HTSP Client was enable and working. Installed Beta 4 and now it is gone. Not even a PVR Section on add-ons any more. Is it not supported anymore? I'm without Live TV right now.
The PVR (wiki) add-ons have all been moved to the new binary add-ons repo built into beta 4 for most (but not all) platforms.

Have a look in there and you should find it (you may need to refresh your add-ons list via a manual check for add-on updates). There have been a few issues in this area on some platforms though - what OS are you running under?

Also see the beta 4 release notes for more details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I noticed this too with the nightlies. I'm on MacOS 10.14 and even after a refresh of the addon updates no sign of any PVR add-on. Went back to a version from a few days earlier and I'm ready to go again.
(2018-10-25, 09:17)DarrenHill Wrote: The PVR (wiki) add-ons have all been moved to the new binary add-ons repo built into beta 4 for most (but not all) platforms.

Have a look in there and you should find it (you may need to refresh your add-ons list via a manual check for add-on updates). There have been a few issues in this area on some platforms though - what OS are you running under?

Also see the beta 4 release notes for more details.
 Running Beta 4 on Fire TV Pendant. I'll do the manual check for add-on updates and see if they show up. I'll report back.
Thanks DarrenHill.. That was it.. a manual add-ons update push all the missing stuff. Back in business.
Good stuff - you're welcome ☺️

Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadend HTSP Client - Leia Beta 40