Kodi 18 beta5 Android, Can't timeshift active recording
oh no - now the problem is back!  I don't know what has happened.  Maybe when I thought it was fixed I accidentally tested with something that had finished recording or perhaps there is some kind of intermittent problem or something specific to certain conditions.  I am giving in for now and switching to NextPVR which is the only other backend service that will work with my TV card hardware and windows platform.
I have a similar problem with version 18 on Windows 10. When viewing a recording that is in progress and the playback gets to the end time of the recording when the playback started I can't do a small shift forward. The playback time jumps back to the end time of the recording when the playback started. The weird thing is that I can do a big shift forward (3 minutes) but after I do that and then try to do another small shift forward it jumps right back to the recording end time again. This all worked fine on version 17. I also tried updating my media portal to 2.2 and installed the latest media portal add on for version 2 but same result. I will try and get a log.
Just FYI. I switched back to version 17.6 to test it and the difference between 17.6 and 18 is that when the initial end of recording time is reached and you shift forward the end recording time updates to the new time on version 17 but on 18 the end time does not update.
@gWatkins @d.g.m  hi
I will show you the difference for me when I updated Mediaportal plugin v1.20.0.140:
KODI 18.1 before update
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16646Oa...bUSaKa_ONm
KODI 18.1 after update
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19R-pKR...d6c_SEohlF

We can see the timeline behave differently.
It's weird so I do not know if we're really talking about the same thing?
If it's the same thing unfortunately I do not know what else to say to you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18 beta5 Android, Can't timeshift active recording0