Kodi freezes in live-tv when switching from available tv tuner to no available tuner
Sad 
I have a Windows 7 pc with Mediaportal 1.17 TV Server and two dvbs2 satellite tv tuner in it. Further I have two tv boxes (both with S905X chip, 2GB and 16GB). On both boxes I have Kodi Krypton 17.6 running and mediaportal PVR client addon.
Yesterday I made this test. A recording was running. So only one tv tuner still available. Then I looked live tv (german channel 3SatHD) on the first tv box. Then I started live tv on the second tv box with the same german channel 3SatHD. It was working. Then I tried to switch to another tv channel and now I expected an info "no tv card available" or something like that. But the tv box simply freezes.

Is there a solution?
I have mediaportal pvr Client addon 2.4.19 running. The Mediaportal TV Server plugin is 1.15.0.137.
Yesterday I have seen that there is a new plugin of the Mediaportal 1 TVServerKodi Plugin. It's 1.20.0.140. I installed and tested again. Running a recording so that only one tuner is available. Then watching live-tv on tv-box 1 (german tv channel 3SatHD). Then started live-tv on tv-box 2 (again 3SatHD) and live-tv is working. Then changed live-tv channel to another transponder and now I got a message "no tuner available" (no freezing anymore). Absolutely great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi freezes in live-tv when switching from available tv tuner to no available tuner0