Bug Musicinfo dialog for artist - clicking scraped discography launches busy dialog
When in an artist node, selecting <info> opens musicinformation dialog for the current artist.  Container(50) in the dialog is a list of combined scraped and library albums for the artist.  For library albums, clicking the item in Container(50) opens a new musicinformation dialog for the album.  But for scraped artist discography, clicking the item in container(50) opens a busy dialog which must be <esc> to close.

I don't know if there is any useful that can be done with the scraped artist discography; probably noop would suffice.

I was looking at GUIDialogMusicInfo and
Code:
bool CGUIDialogMusicInfo::OnMessage(CGUIMessage& message)
which I thought was what handles users clicking in the window? but then going down it I see
Code:
case GUI_MSG_CLICKED:
{
int iControl = message.GetSenderId();
else if (iControl == CONTROL_LIST)
{
int iAction = message.GetParam1();
if (m_bArtistInfo && (ACTION_SELECT_ITEM == iAction || ACTION_MOUSE_LEFT_CLICK == iAction))
{
CGUIMessage msg(GUI_MSG_ITEM_SELECTED, GetID(), iControl);
CServiceBroker::GetGUI()->GetWindowManager().SendMessage(msg);
int iItem = msg.GetParam1();
if (iItem < 0 || iItem >= m_albumSongs->Size())
break;
OnAlbumInfo(m_albumSongs->Get(iItem)->GetMusicInfoTag()->GetDatabaseId());
return true;
}
}
I guess I don't understand what that's doing?

scott s.
I don't think there is much to be done for discography items that aren't in the library, but infinite busy dialog needs fixing. Thanks for picking that up Scott.

Edit: Fix in PR15191
PR looks reasonable.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Musicinfo dialog for artist - clicking scraped discography launches busy dialog0