• 2(current)
Pre-Release 3.0 RC4
Hi,

${originalTitle} works fine for me, please can you fix ${originalTitle} for tv-series too??

I really like your program, it is great.
@Atomixo added the token for originalTitle
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
@spl147 IIRC there is no quick way so "sync" the artwork for all movie sets (yet)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2019-01-24, 09:01)mlaggner Wrote: @spl147 IIRC there is no quick way so "sync" the artwork for all movie sets (yet)
 so you are working on one?  Cool
i think i found a bug.

when i edit a collection that has artwork, i add a plot, click save and the the artwork column has a X, but if i open the set to edit it again the art is there.

here is another:
hilighting the set shows no artwork, but if i open the set for editing, the artwork is there

Nice work, I like the updated UI. I will say though, after using v2 for a long while, this is very hard to adjust to. That is not a complaint, it is just very different in look 'n feel.

First off, is there a place to add in donor? I see that trakt is active, so I am unsure how that is working.

Second, and my reason for coming here ... there seems to be some oddities with the UI that I am experiencing. I am running Ubuntu 18.04 with dual screen. When I have tMM open on my primary display, it seems that dialogs want to open on the second one, like the settings, scraping dialog, etc. No matter if I drag them to the main, if I close and reopen, they go right back to the second display. There is also an issue with alerts, like saying the trakt connection is ok and selecting a folder when a source is added. They seem to open behind the parent, which makes it hard to get to as the parent windows are not movable. Does that make sense, what I am trying to explain? The way I get around this is to move the application to a different workspace and the alert dialog will then appear with focus, on top.

That said, I have only used v3 this one time so far. All seems to function just sometimes with a little extra effort to work around minor issues.
I recall this being discussed, but can't recall the solution. What scraper settings do I need to use the MPAA movie ratings are scraped? Currently, it's picking up TV ratings (e.g. Saving Private Ryan is TV-MA), rather than the theatrical R rating that it had.

Using the latest v3 RC.

Cheers, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
Love the new UI.

The only issue I noticed so far is that when clicking on Show original image in the image brower window, the downloaded images will be shown in their original size. So most images are too big to fit on my screen, and for fanart I have to move the window to see the close button. On version 2, the images are getting resized to fit the screen.
Can you update MediaInfo to latest Version?

MediaInfo change log:

Version 18.12, 2018-12-10
--------------
+ Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....mediainfo
+ DCP: support of multi-reel packages
+ EBUCore: added some FFV1 related metadata
+ JPEG: better info display of CYMK files
+ Provide source of the color related metadata (container or stream) (hidden by default)
+ MXF: display more information when wrapper/essence values are detected as not same
+ MXF: ProRes profiles
+ MPEG-4: ProRes RAW support
+ MPEG-TS: add support of parsing some ETSI TS 103-433 messages
x MPEG-2 Video: variable GOP detection fix
x MPEG-7 export: some fields were missing due to the removal of some legacy fields
x ADTS: Fix display of channel count for 8-channel streams
x ID3v2: fix some date related issues
x I298, ID3v2: fix wrong read of recording date in some cases
x I1032, PBCore2: fix essenceFrameSize with non Video tracks
x I1096, JPEG: fix crash with one file
x Several other crash and memory leak fixes

Version 18.08.1, 2018-09-10
--------------
x Fix XML/MPEG-7/PBCore2 output discarding non ANSI characters

Version 18.08, 2018-08-31
--------------
+ Dolby Atmos (in E-AC-3 or TrueHD): support of bed channel count/configuration + objects count + complexity index
+ AC-3/DTS/AAC: display of info about legacy decoders behavior removed
+ AC-3/DTS/AAC: some changes in how format is displayed
+ AC-3/DTS/AAC: better split between technical names and commercial names
+ AAC: support of profile information from MP4_IOD_Tag AudioProfileLevelIndication
+ USAC (xHE-AAC) support
+ Audio channel layout: using a new terminology, better suited for 3D Audio, see https://mediaarea.net/AudioChannelLayout
+ DSD (DSF & DSDIFF) support
+ DXD (Digital eXtreme Definition) commercial name
+ Dolby Vision: use new form for profile (numbers instead of acronyms)
+ New format "Directory" when image sequence + audio file is detected (1 directory style for the moment)
+ PBCore2 export update, thanks to WGBH
+ MPEG-7 export update
+ NISO export update
+ AV1: support of AOmedia AV1 based on 1.0.0 specifications
+ ATRAC9 detection
+ Versionned RPMs
+ HEVC: better support of buggy SEI
+ ADTS: CodecID
+ Support of injection of external metadata
+ HTTPS: support of AWS extension "x-amz-*" in HTTPS headers, permitting to manage temporary credentials (AssumeRole)
+ MPEG-4, #1005: Obey edit list in QuickTime Timecode track
x MIXML: hide fields which were hidden in normal output
x Hybrid AC-3/E-AC-3 (in Blu-rays): bit rate info was wrong
x Lot of bug fixes, see full log for more info

Version 18.05, 2018-05-09
--------------
+ PBCore 2.1 export update, sponsored by WGBH as part of the NEH-funded PBCore Development and Preservation Project
+ TIFF: more IFDs are supported (density, software...)
+ NISO Z39.87 output
x Mastering Display Color Primaries: was always showing BT.709 instead of real value, when present
x Attachments: do not provide anymore attachments content in XML by default, fixes

Version 18.03.1, 2018-03-26
--------------
x Fix regression on Windows with directory names beginning by n or r.

Version 18.03, 2018-03-19
--------------
+ AV1: support of AOmedia AV1 based on latest specifications draft, raw (OBU) and in MKV
+ MXF: HDR metadata support
+ MXF: detection and parsing of ProRes (SMPTE RDD 44)
+ MXF: framerate container/stream incoherence detection
+ DPX: endianess, packing mode, compression mode
+ AVC: add consumer camera recording date/time
+ AVC: add consumer camera model name and iris F number
+ JPEG: ICC parsing, display of ICC color space
+ EBUCore: possibility to inject external metadata in the output from MediaInfo
+ JSON output
+ Attachments: do not provide anymore attachments content in XML by default, reducing XML output size
x colour description: trying (again!) to have more coherent labeling
x DCP/IMF: fix crash with some CPL files
x I782, FFV1: Golomb Rice parsing was wrong
x I210, FFV1: remove sar_den test must be 0 if sar_num is 0
x AAC: SBR parsing issue with 3+ channel streams, with sometimes false-positive PS detection
x BMP: was wrongly considering 4-bit without palette as with palette so wrong bit depth
x DPX: some elements in trace were wrongly displayed (wrong endianess)
x B1082, Ancillary data: fix infinite loop
When the settings screen is open and changes are made, there is no revert or cancel. It would be nice if there were a way to have a choice to save or cancel the changes made. What I like, personally, when software testing or playing is to have a settings history. So I Can then change some things, try it, and revert to the prior setting configuration if I choose. There are many ways to address this, but I personally like a 1-2 settings revert history on stuff I do since it normally only involves 1-2 text files additional.
@thwaller which DE do you use. I use gnome an xorg/Wayland and have no issues with dialogs..
Settings are stored live since ever.. Don't think I will change that (to much work for too less benefit)
(2019-01-27, 15:21)mlaggner Wrote: @thwaller which DE do you use. I use gnome an xorg/Wayland and have no issues with dialogs..
Settings are stored live since ever.. Don't think I will change that (to much work for too less benefit)
@mlaggner I am using MATE 1.20.1 on Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS 64-bit with kernel 4.15.0-44. I do not use Wayland, but I use Xorg which is the default in 18.04. The GUI is also somewhat slow and sluggish in some areas compared to the version 2's. The most noticeable is when selecting to filter duplicates. The GUI on v3 freezes up for a bit when doing this, while when using v2 with the same library is is almost instant.

For reference as I assume you will ask:
$ java -version
openjdk version "10.0.2" 2018-07-17
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 10.0.2+13-Ubuntu-1ubuntu0.18.04.4)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0.2+13-Ubuntu-1ubuntu0.18.04.4, mixed mode)
@thwaller how much movies do you have in your lib? in my test lib there are only about 600 and detecting duplicates is instant.. even with no noticeable CPU spike
BUT: I use openjdk8... please try either with java8 or java11 (these two are the LTS versions.. java 10 should not be used any more)
btw: do you have low memory or a old/slow cpu?
(2019-01-27, 16:56)mlaggner Wrote: @thwaller how much movies do you have in your lib? in my test lib there are only about 600 and detecting duplicates is instant.. even with no noticeable CPU spike
BUT: I use openjdk8... please try either with java8 or java11 (these two are the LTS versions.. java 10 should not be used any more)
btw: do you have low memory or a old/slow cpu?
 @mlaggner My library of movies is 3592 coming from 2 data sources. I have Intel Core i7-2670QM with 8GB RAM. Regarding java, please see this image:

I am not a java user really, so this does leave me a bit confused. Apparently it is openjdk-11 version 10? If this is incorrect in any way, let me know. I do not use java for anything else, so any changes you would like are just fine.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pre-Release 3.0 RC40