• 7(current)
Pre-Release 3.0 RC4
The only problem I have is when I rip some DVD/blurays, sometimes those come with an .idx and .sub that contain more that one language, can you add an option to the renamer not to add the language code. 

A solution will be for the program to add the language code to a .sub "only" when there is no .idx present. This is a bit tricky because there is .sub subtitles that need the language code, but when the .sub comes with an .idx those contain multiple subtitles, the .idx contains the information like how many subtitles, languages and timings and the .sub contains the images.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Subtitles#Manuall...itle_files
Multi-language subtitles seem to be supported inside Kodi only via one-language-per-file.
Since the "attachment" to the file is displayed 1:1 in the subtitle chooser dialog, (Language like "Deutsch", de, "forced", ...)

We of course could name them <movietitle>.sub, if we EXACTLY HAVE ONLY ONE subtitle file.
If there are multiple, or maybe "forced" ones, we need to add this to the file naming!
TBD...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2019-03-04, 15:39)myron Wrote: https://kodi.wiki/view/Subtitles#Manuall...itle_files
Multi-language subtitles seem to be supported inside Kodi only via one-language-per-file.
Since the "attachment" to the file is displayed 1:1 in the subtitle chooser dialog, (Language like "Deutsch", de, "forced", ...)

We of course could name them <movietitle>.sub, if we EXACTLY HAVE ONLY ONE subtitle file.
If there are multiple, or maybe "forced" ones, we need to add this to the file naming!
TBD...

I was thinking that maybe it is possible to add like a precondition rule or something like that in settings that if it finds a .idx and .sub together in the same folder to rename as <movietitle>.sub, <movietitle>.idx.
Build Date: 2019-03-05 00:24

I have not updated in a few days, but the last time I used this problem was not there. When I click on the maximize window button, it does this and quickly goes back to the smaller centered, not maximized, window. I hope that makes sense.
@thwaller sorry, cannot reproduce here (on windows 10).. anyone else having this issue?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
@mlaggner

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 MATE

$ java -version
openjdk version "11.0.2" 2019-01-15
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.2+9-Ubuntu-3ubuntu118.04.1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.2+9-Ubuntu-3ubuntu118.04.1, mixed mode, sharing)

As I entered the above, I do recall there being an update to java sent down recently. Please recall a prior conversation with me on Ubuntu packaging Java 10 in the Java 11 package name. It appears it is not moved to Java 11. Maybe this is part of the issue?
Another thing just discovered today.
Please update you java to at least 11.0.3, since it has some weird TLS 1.3 bug and you might not be able to update TMM...
-> https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...issues/452

I still think, Java 10+ needs some more versions to be usable, better use Java 8 with is already very mature...
Ubuntu does not have 11.0.3, but I tried to run the updater and it ran just fine. So this appears to be a different issue, although still maybe related to the change in Java 10 -> Java 11.
would it be possible to add the ability to parse iso files for media info?

i know mediainfo does not support iso, but if the iso was mounted in the background, and the mpls was scanned for chapter info and the m2ts was scanned for A/V info?

this is for iso's with the main movie only
Does anybody knows if it is possible to have tinyMediaManager change the startup section from Movies to say, TV Shows?

Thanks for taking the time with this subject...
Since the last update, I assume the double clicking on top to maximize, I can lo longer click on the top and drag to move the window. Additionally, when I use the new double click feature, it maximizes and returns to the non maximized window, just as reported earlier as when clicking the maximize window button.
Thx, we'll have a look into it Smile
just fixed the dragging (should be fine in the build tomorrow).

according to your resizing problem: must be an issue of your DE; in budgie/gnome shell/windows everything is working fine.. and the code for resizing has not been touched for years (except the double click event yesterday)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
@lynxstrike nope - not possible (and not planned)
@thwaller sorry to say, but I've just installed Mate on my notebook and maximizing/restoring works there as well..
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pre-Release 3.0 RC40