• 21(current)
Focus (an XBMC Media Center skin) discussion thread
Sad 
I can confirm the problem..

Another BIG issue with the last XBMC TH3Cis during video playback. Pressing up arrow you cant skip forward as happen using another skin...

Ciao

Jeroen Wrote:Ok... so there´s not even a Ok button present on screen? That´s very weird indeed, I´ll look into it.
Cheers,
Jeroen
I'll see if I can find some time this weekend to fix it.
Although I doubt whether the second issue has anything to do with the skin. Key controls and things like that are not controlled by skins. At least not regarding core xbmc functions.
Jeroen Wrote:Image

how is it that I would go about getting the above effect of displaying the movie fan art background while also displaying each of the movie covers in my library?

i can get it to display fan art and the individual movie cover but when it shows fan art the rest of the covers disappear.

thanks in advance
lemik Wrote:how is it that I would go about getting the above effect of displaying the movie fan art background while also displaying each of the movie covers in my library?

i can get it to display fan art and the individual movie cover but when it shows fan art the rest of the covers disappear.

thanks in advance

From the settings menu go to skin settings, then to info settings and check the "no plot info in fanart view" option. This setting is seperate for movies and tvshows, so be sure to set it for both if desired.
lemik Wrote:i can get it to display fan art and the individual movie cover but when it shows fan art the rest of the covers disappear.

If you're on the xbox, it may be a memory issue, ie. not enough memory to display all covers and fanart.
Forgive me if I'm missing something, but I don't seem to be able to use wide icon mode in file view - am I missing something?

Thanks for a fantastic skin!
simonjp Wrote:Forgive me if I'm missing something, but I don't seem to be able to use wide icon mode in file view - am I missing something?

Thanks for a fantastic skin!

There's no viewtype specifically for wide icons in file mode. Creating one would result in that viewtype showing up when using poster sized icons too and having them stretched, something I don't really want. There is one in library mode as there I have the ability to adapt the various viewtypes to the type of content and icons that is being listed.
Thanks, you're welcome Smile
I upped a minor fix for the problem with the unskippable notification screen when exiting the settings page. I haven't had the time to really look at the problem so I just disabled the notification screen for now.
If you don't experience the mentioned problem there's no need to upgrade, nothing else has changed. First post for download location.
Sad Cant download your wonderfull skin due to you dont have enough bandwith left Smile

Have you considered hosting it on google code as xTV is?

(Also ofc it would be awesome if you would want to push it into the skinning svn aswell, but Im putting that in parenthesis so you dont feel forced Wink)

Cheers and thanx for a lovely skin
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I was afraid that was going to happen soon Eek

I'll look into setting up an alternate location tonight. I'm planning to release a major update pretty soon, and I'll be putting Focus up on the SVN from that version on as well. I do plan on creating compiled builds from time to time. I think I will be using Google Code for those.
maybe google-code?
or mediafire/megaupload/rapidshit/etc

edit-didn't notice you already mentioned google-code
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Jeroen Wrote:I was afraid that was going to happen soon Eek

I'll look into setting up an alternate location tonight. I'm planning to release a major update pretty soon, and I'll be putting Focus up on the SVN from that version on as well. I do plan on creating compiled builds from time to time. I think I will be using Google Code for those.

Also if you follow a std when putting it on google-code then I think nuka1195 is creating a script that will allow XBMC to automaticly download the skin (and keep it up to date?) any way it would be most awesome if Focus would be available via this downloader!

Ill poke after nuka1195 and see if he could explain the process.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
The skin is also downloadable with the XBMC-Favorites plugin. All available skins and plugins are up-to-date. Google finally upgraded my quota.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Good news Smile Thanks Bram
Compiled builds now hosted at google:

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-focus/
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Focus (an XBMC Media Center skin) discussion thread3