RetroPlayer & MAME arcade service menu
Retroarch allows access to the service menu for the game, does RetroPlayer have some key or button combination to do the same?  If not, is there a method to fine-tuning the controller for individual games?
+1
We need a option to enter on service menu for the emulator if its possible...

to change gamepad buttons for some games or enable speedhacks or other things.
Does this help? https://kodi.wiki/view/Game_playback_controls
Yes but not being able to access the service menu of the machine will make some games unplayable.  Example; Tron, which in the arcade uses a dial to rotate either an arm or turret.  In RP I can rotate but only in a single direction I believe.  Access to the service menu I could adjust this and its speed and it would/should save those changes only for that machine.  This would avoid me making changes at the RP level which would be global for all games.

I'm really new to RP so if I am not seeing something please point it out.
Yes, please give us access to the Mame menus like in RetroArch.
I was able to bring up the Mame menu with a click of the right-thumbstick on my gamepad (Windows7-64bit, Kodi 18.1, mame2010 core). Gamepads were DS3 and DS4 with wired connections. I think that's the default button for that in RetroArch as well. Is there a way to remap this to some other button or button combo?
Wow, that worked.  I thought I tried every combo and it simply wasn't available when using RetroPlayer, thanks!

If you want to change the combo for all games bring up the service menu in a game, select (Input General) then change your combo in there which will apply to all games using that emulator.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer & MAME arcade service menu0