Bug Cover Art not shown in Fullscreen mode
Hello,

first of all I have to say that I love the design of Pellucid. I would like to use the skin as my new default.
While testing, i discovered that the Cover Art in Music mode is not always shown correctly. If I browse to an album or a playlist and hit "enter" on a track and switch to fullscreen (now playing) mode, everything is fine. But when i go back, hit backspace multiple times until I am back in the main menu and then press Tab to switch to fullscreen mode, the default cover is shown (double eighth note) - not that in the file.

To be sue the image in the Tags is readable, i tested this also on Estuary skin - no problem there.
Update: although the skin shows a Cover if you start out of a playlist/Folder, the Cover is never updated. If Kodi proceeds to next track, it shows still the cover of the first song started.
Thanks Shakan. I'll look into this but suspect it's a bug that is outside of my control. I'll see what's going on all the same.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thumbs Up 
After updating to 18.1, it works again. I am not sure if the behavior changed right after the update because I was not paying attention to it. So, it seems you were right that it was not cause by the skin itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cover Art not shown in Fullscreen mode0