Kodi 18 does not save position in my In Progress videos
It happened when I upgraded on my Shield from 17.6 to 18.0, using the APK downloaded from Kodi site.
After a few days of unsuccessful attempts to rectify I uninstalled and went back to Krypton. Got the same problem with the Error Message "Watched Status Toolbox Error".
I disabled the addon and thus far  (one day) all is fine (video is saving last position).

Is there a way to rectify this error? I thought this add on saved my stopped position. Now how does Kodi save the position?

Thanks
(2019-02-08, 19:34)insync44 Wrote: Got the same problem with the Error Message "Watched Status Toolbox Error". I disabled the addon and thus far  (one day) all is fine (video is saving last position).
Is there a way to rectify this error? I thought this add on saved my stopped position. Now how does Kodi save the position?
I don't remember Kodi by default having a 'Watched Status Toolbox'. You have probably installed some 3rd party add-on.
Contact the add-on developer(s) directly for support.
I think it is from one of the repos when installing different skins.
Provide a debug log (wiki) so we can see some details.
Solved the problem. Thanks.

came from one of the Add Ons from the Rector Repo (Watched Status Toolbox) which interfered with my resume feature in Kodi. Disabling solved the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18 does not save position in my In Progress videos0