Secondary Screen Display Issues
I still didn’t get how you change resolutions. You do it in Mac OS before starting Kodi right?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I've tried it in the mac display setting, kodi display settings, and both

but i never had this issue before, so i'm not sure why i would have to change my display settings on my mac. i've always had it on default for display.
My questions are only for being able to reproduce that issue on my side. I am not questioning that there is a bug present which hits you.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Sorry, i didn't mean my comment to sound rude or that i was questioning you. it was more of a statement questioning why kodi would change my resolution screen settings when it didn't before (at least i think it didn't since i've always had it on the default settings). it's just odd that it stopped working properly since i didn't make any changes to the settings and it randomly just stopped, even on a fresh install.
You mean the change in behavior is not necessarily related to an updated Kodi version?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Secondary Screen Display Issues0