Problems compiling latest svn
Hi,

Trying to compile the latest svn (rev 13635) I have the following errors :

Code:
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::GetSources()':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::GetSources()'
xbmc/GUIViewStatePictures.o:GUIViewStatePictures.cpp:(.text+0x0): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::GetExtensions()':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x80): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::GetExtensions()'
xbmc/GUIViewStatePictures.o:GUIViewStatePictures.cpp:(.text+0x70): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::SaveViewState()':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0xa0): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::SaveViewState()'
xbmc/GUIViewStateGameSaves.o:GUIViewStateGameSaves.cpp:(.text+0x60): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::SaveViewState()':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x100): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::SaveViewState()'
xbmc/GUIViewStatePictures.o:GUIViewStatePictures.cpp:(.text+0xb0): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::UnrollArchives()':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x120): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::UnrollArchives()'
xbmc/GUIViewStatePictures.o:GUIViewStatePictures.cpp:(.text+0x90): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::GetLockType()':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x1a0): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::GetLockType()'
xbmc/GUIViewStatePictures.o:GUIViewStatePictures.cpp:(.text+0x1a50): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::GetSources()':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x1c0): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::GetSources()'
xbmc/GUIViewStateGameSaves.o:GUIViewStateGameSaves.cpp:(.text+0x80): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::CGUIViewStateWindowPictures(CFileItemList const&)':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0xe80): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::CGUIViewStateWindowPictures(CFileItemList const&)'
xbmc/GUIViewStatePictures.o:GUIViewStatePictures.cpp:(.text+0x1be0): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves(CFileItemList const&)':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x2910): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves(CFileItemList const&)'
xbmc/GUIViewStateGameSaves.o:GUIViewStateGameSaves.cpp:(.text+0x3e0): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves(CFileItemList const&)':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x4db0): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves::CGUIViewStateWindowGameSaves(CFileItemList const&)'
xbmc/GUIViewStateGameSaves.o:GUIViewStateGameSaves.cpp:(.text+0x13b0): first defined here
xbmc/GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.o: In function `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::CGUIViewStateWindowPictures(CFileItemList const&)':
GUIViewStatePicturesProgramsScripts.cpp:(.text+0x5950): multiple definition of `CGUIViewStateWindowPictures::CGUIViewStateWindowPictures(CFileItemList const&)'

I had no problems compiling rev 13561. I don't know when it broke.

Regards

Trois Six
find . -name \*.o -exec rm {} \;

should do the trick (recompiles it all).

becareful with that command though. only run from where your sources are.
which is the same as 'make distclean'.

please please please people, check that before reporting.
ok thank's it did the trick.

As I am using build.sh I supposed build.sh did the make distclean but it doesn't, it does a make clean and not a make distclean... In my case, make clean wasn't sufficient.

Thank's for your help.

Trois Six
ah, distclean! I had the same error and was trying make clean the other day. Finally deleted and redownloaded the entire SVN, brought userdata from backup, and all was fine using build.sh Distclean would've been WAY better! Have to remember that one, was drawing a complete blank at the time.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems compiling latest svn0