Music stop!
Hello, weird problem since the update to Kodi 18. On Kodi 17 i can play music with my tv close, can access the library and control the player via the Kodi Remote on my Ipad. Since the update, start the music player, and if i close the the, or change for another input, the music play for approx. 10 seconds then stop. Return to the input where my android box connect or turn on the tv,  the music re-start to play. If play music disconnect my HDMI, the music stop too. My android box connect to my tv via HDMI, and have a jack from the connector on the box, to my amplifier. 
Same connection, before the update and playing well, the only thing change since the update...its Kodi. Turn off the CEC on the android section, all screensaver or other thing on Kodi are turn off. And i forgot, when i turn off tv or change input, i cant access the box with the Kodi Remote. i would like to listen music without tv open.

Thank you.
This post may help you https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341266
@DaveBlake Thanks, doesnt resolve the problem, still there. And make another test, when i put on other HDMI Input, the music stop, but if put on input who as not HDMI, like cable, antenna etc, the music continue to play. And when put on the HDMI input, on the Kodi remote on my Ipad, the music stop too, i mean the dot on the bar where are the time of the song, and if go on other input, not HDMI all restart to play. As i say before, its only the Kodi who update, all the rest stay the same...

Thank you
Hello, just a simple update, since the last post i try anything, but the problem stay the same, playback stop when close the TV or change input, and loss the control via the Kodi Remote on my ipad, loss of sound and wifi. Someone here have a clue??

Thanks
Solution find! Add OSMC on Raspberry Pi with 17 Kodi. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music stop!0