Movie plot info is being scraped in German
For some reason, the plot outline and plot items are scraping in German.  I have no idea how this got changed and not sure how to change it back since everything I can see in the settings is set to English.  Is there a simple way to resolve this?
Which scraper do you've enabled and in which order? OFDb and Moviepilot for example are german only, IMDb is english only, TMDb and TVDb are depending on the language you've set in the source settings or manually changed over the context menu.
(2019-03-20, 10:30)DanCooper Wrote: Which scraper do you've enabled and in which order? OFDb and Moviepilot for example are german only, IMDb is english only, TMDb and TVDb are depending on the language you've set in the source settings or manually changed over the context menu.
 I am not sure what happened or the reason why it changed.  The two have been enabled before and it wasn't doing German before and the only thing I did was enter my TMDB API Key and the last couple of movies had German language plot and plot outline.  I did disable those two and did a rescrape and that did resolve the issue, they have English language plots now.  Thank you for the information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie plot info is being scraped in German0