• 23(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Meg Ryan

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Courteney Cox

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@Captain_Pike 

Thanks for your image of Gugu Mbatha-Raw! However I saw some little issues in it and tried if I could find something similar on Internet and improve it; since I couldn't find it, I made another one, just to have one more option to choose from... 

(2019-04-25, 21:14)manfeed Wrote: @Captain_Pike 

Thanks for your image of Gugu Mbatha-Raw! However I saw some little issues in it and tried if I could find something similar on Internet and improve it; since I couldn't find it, I made another one, just to have one more option to choose from... 

I know the picture had some flaws (top of the hair cut off) but hoped you did not notice  Rofl
Yours is much better, thx!

Also great thanks for Meg Ryan and Courteney Cox - really eyecandy!
(2019-04-26, 00:09)Captain_Pike Wrote: I know the picture had some flaws (top of the hair cut off) but hoped you did not notice  Rofl

That would be harder than to hear Spock tell you a joke... Rofl
I'm especially picky when I have a given actress among the cast of the movies of my collection, because I'll have to see her once and again... Laugh

It seems that Jen became a little jealous of the image of Courteney... you know, we'd better stay away from that kind of girl issues, but maybe this one would level the ground for them...? Up to you... Wink

Jennifer Aniston

...and just to reunite the old friends... Laugh

Lisa Kudrow

I'm new here and usually not a big fan of Posts just made to say "Thanks" - but I really love this Addon and looking forward to future Updates and other new things you're coming up with, chrissix Cool
It's working great and even for me, as I'm really new to Kodi (just using it for a Month), it's easy to setup and use.
(2019-04-26, 11:49)manfeed Wrote: That would be harder than to hear Spock tell you a joke... Rofl
Oh, Spock is actually a very funny guy, he often makes jokes without knowing what to do.  Rofl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j7ftfRiWlg
Quote:I'm especially picky when I have a given actress among the cast of the movies of my collection, because I'll have to see her once and again...
Agree, quality first!
I have to honestly admit, sometimes when I upload a picture I wish that you would then upload a better one.  Wink
Quote:It seems that Jen became a little jealous of the image of Courteney... you know, we'd better stay away from that kind of girl issues, but maybe this one would level the ground for them...? Up to you...
The "Friends" actress cast now seems to be complete, with the spiritual successor "How I Met Your Mother" Cobie Smulders already have a png, but not Alyson Hannigan.
Didn't found a better one...:

Alyson Hannigan
Allison Williams
Sophia Bush
@manfeed 
btw, i'd be in your debt forever if you had any good material from "Jeri Ryan"  Love
(2019-04-26, 11:49)manfeed Wrote: I'm especially picky when I have a given actress among the cast of the movies of my collection
Agree! Although there is a lot of room for the formulated "conventions", this does not mean that every picture posted here will automatically goes to resource. On some deficiencies i turn a blind eye, on some not.
But meanwhile a very good "overall uniformity" has evolved. Great!
Quote:material from "Jeri Ryan"
Resistance Is Futile!  Rofl
___
@manfeed  & @Captain_Pike great thx for your latest contributions.
Something like this?  Wink

Jeri Ryan

(2019-04-26, 21:59)manfeed Wrote: Something like this?  Wink
I can hardly believe it! The very first PNG rendering of Jeri Ryan since humanity exists. So hot in addition. A true unique in whole web! Great Thanks!

EDIT:
I would like to have you kidnapped by Section 31 and let do many many PNG renderings - so perfect!
(hope u know i'm just joking  Big Grin )
@"chrissix" During this week (because I'm staying in a hotel anyway and I need to be busy in the evening) I will add all the character art to the database.

My idea was also to add all the actresses art to the database (and make it available via the API). It also requires for the site to be searching on an actor too, but was planning that anyway. Now I have a great excuse :-)

Have you thought about maybe asking @"marcelveldt" (developer of the skin helper service) to add this service to the skin helper service? It will be available for all skins which implemented the skin helper service. He's already implemented accessing programmatically the animated gifs of my old site of the animated gifs.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8