• 26(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Great thanks four your latest content @manfeed & @Captain_Pike 

@Captain_Pike we already pm'd regarding behavior request stuff!  Rolleyes
But Lucy Lawless's nice, she has a lot appearances in my tvshow collection.
Quote:Please forgive me, but i do not quite understand this sentence.
even less, i'm german  Rofl  think it was kinda joke *gg*, but there exist no file or size limit, but since the addon is in the repo now and addon is quite larger then usual i was advised to do repo updates not too often a year.  
Because of memory space (if not yet noticed) two new small conventions were introduced.
New convention: All images have now the same height of 1000 pixels. Aspect ratio and width remain variable
New convention: Max allowed image file size is now exactly 1mb = 1024kb (Please prevent file sizes under 300kb).
Addon is avaiable in official Kodi repository now (only in Leia repository cause new addons are only allowed to publish on newest kodi, for non Leia just use the zip install)
Kodi Add-on repository -> Look and feel -> Image collections -> Actress PNG's resource addon (the first on top) Screenshot
Attention!: There exist a install problem with special characters! All files in repo or zip all fine but on install the special characters get falsified (regardless if install from repo or zip)
It's not an addon problem, more a problem of kodi core addon install.
This concerns the following names: Beyoncé Knowles, Chloë Grace Moretz, Eiza González, Jessica Paré, Malin Åkerman, Penélope Cruz, Renée Zellweger, Sofía Vergara, Zoë Kravitz, ...
If you want them to work, they must be renamed again, either manually, or much easier just exchange the "resources" folder from the download zip (#1) with the "resources" folder in the already installed addon.
Unfortunately there is currently no better solution for this minor problem, but at least then all is working.

Info also updated in the first post
(2019-05-03, 14:12)chrissix Wrote: Please forgive me, but i do not quite understand this sentence.

Think it was kinda joke *gg*, but there exist no file or size limit, but since the addon is in the repo now and addon is quite larger then usual i was advised to do repo updates not too often a year.  

Yes, that was it... Cool
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
In case anyone wants to add her manually until the next version arrives (it won't be soon...)

Anna Camp

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I have added the option to add the PNGs to my site. In the upcoming days I will add all the images to the database.

An API call is also created for getting it: 
/cast/tmdbid/{tmdbid}/images/actorart

More information: https://www.kyradb.com/api

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Emily Berrington

(2019-05-04, 01:02)manfeed Wrote: until the next version arrives (it won't be soon...)
Updates in the zip can be more often than in the repo - no problem!

@rschiks 
Quote:I have added the option to add the PNGs to my site. In the upcoming days I will add all the images to the database.
I'm currently clicking a lot on your KyraDB homepage.
Just a thought that would make a lot more sense for me personally and it is also a bit disturbing:
Would not it be more practical if the "Images Button" only be displayed if images are available as well? Not only for Actress PNG, but also for CharacterArt, AnimatedPoster/Fanart. If the button is always available i very often click into the empty one. Would that be feasible in the website?
-> Hide button if no content is there.

Very nice work!
(2019-05-05, 19:29)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 01:02)manfeed Wrote: until the next version arrives (it won't be soon...)
Updates in the zip can be more often than in the repo - no problem!

@rschiks 
Quote:I have added the option to add the PNGs to my site. In the upcoming days I will add all the images to the database.
I'm currently clicking a lot on your KyraDB homepage.
Just a thought that would make a lot more sense for me personally and it is also a bit disturbing:
Would not it be more practical if the "Images Button" only be displayed if images are available as well? Not only for Actress PNG, but also for CharacterArt, AnimatedPoster/Fanart. If the button is always available i very often click into the empty one. Would that be feasible in the website?
-> Hide button if no content is there.

Very nice work!  

It does make sense.
Currently when clicking on the Images button a new page is loaded. Only then I know if there are images.
So it means actually doing a query upfront.

I will have a look on how I can implement it.
(2019-05-05, 19:43)rschiks Wrote: I will have a look on how I can implement it.
Would be very nice!  Nod
The new version of Aeon Tajo (1.8.0) with support for this addon is already available in the official repo (Leia)... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2804250
(2019-05-05, 21:53)manfeed Wrote: The new version of Aeon Tajo (1.8.0) with support for this addon is already available in the official repo (Leia)... 2804250(post)

Really amazing!

Maybe you should give your users some advice on how to place and name the files for characterart for movies. (and AB setup)
This is not really self-explanatory for kodi noobies.
Bridget Moynahan

Shelley Conn

Izabella Scorupco

The first 113 actresses have been added to the database. Still some to go.... Laugh
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8