• 27(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Peyton List

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Karolina Wydra

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Rashida Jones

Emma Rigby

(2019-05-07, 09:26)manfeed Wrote: Peyton List

I wonder how would we get around 2 actresses with the same names? There is a Canadian actress named Peyton List (the better looking one).Big Grin
Managed to do a bunch again. The counter is now at 203 actresses imported  Big Grin
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Cailee Spaeny

Jing Tian

@"chrissix" 

I think that the image for Ana de Armas could be improved, so I introduce you this candidate... thanks!

(2019-05-07, 13:00)shedrock Wrote: I wonder how would we get around 2 actresses with the same names?
As always, thank you for your very helpful feedback.
Of course this was considered. Unfortunately, Kodi core can not do that either -> link -> just label matching, so the addon also can not -> just label matching.
Should this very rare case occur, the most famous actors will be chosen.
All actresses (314 images in total) have been added to the database!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hi @chrissix

Maybe sometime you could add your other artwork collections to the Kodi repo. The movie characterart and directors images.

Keep up the great work
AJ Michalka

Halston Sage

Missy Peregrym

• 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8