• 28(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-05-09, 00:44)the_bo Wrote: Maybe sometime you could add your other artwork collections to the Kodi repo. The movie characterart
That would make no sense for many reasons. @rschiks implemented the idea via his API in KyraDB. Now the idea has to be further developed (integration of Media Managers and Artwork scraping tools like ArtworkBeef.)
This is the highest of all the feelings i can expect at moment.
Quote:and directors images.
That would make more sense. But at the moment there is too little interest from the members and skin developers.
I am currently looking for a way how i can download all director thumbs available on TMDB at once in a bulk/batch and then they are automatically named correctly.
Unfortunately, i have no API experience, i hope maybe @rschiks can help with an idea and point me in a direction.
Talulah Riley

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I have just updated the images for Shelley Conn and Emma Rigby because I noticed that they contained some unwanted lines (only visible with a good screen and dark background).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-05-08, 11:58)manfeed Wrote: I think that the image for Ana de Armas could be improved
Great, really good looking PNG and Actress. I know her from Blade Runner 2049 (2017).
There is also another Actress "Mackenzie Davis" in the movie, unfortunately I did not find any better than with the dove in her hand.

Mackenzie Davis
Rachel Bilson
(2019-05-08, 11:58)manfeed Wrote: @chrissix 

I think that the image for Ana de Armas could be improved, so I introduce you this candidate... thanks!
Have looked at the old picture in Kodi often and did not notice much. But now looking closer, the old picture has some flaws.
Consider it as done!
Big thanks for her and and also for the latest posted PNG's, really nice!  Cool
In case doves were nor allowed to belong to this addon...  Laugh

Mackenzie Davis

Leighton Meester

Lily Sullivan

Caitlin Carver

Vanessa Kirby

Perdita Weeks

Lucy Boynton

Diane Lane

Cool @manfeed !!!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8