• 33(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Priyanka Chopra

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Caitriona Balfe

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-05-21, 01:57)bennyhanna Wrote: Arielle Kebbler

This is Arielle Kebbel, right? (not Arielle Kebbler)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
All new added to the database.
(2019-05-22, 20:10)rschiks Wrote: This is Arielle Kebbel, right? (not Arielle Kebbler)
@rschiks 
I advise you to refer to the source of the addon and not the postings. For all postings that were not made by @manfeed or @Captain_Pike , i often have to adjust the resolution and cropping... and other editing  thats fitting to "some kind of conventions" described on first post.
So far, all images have now the image height of 1000 pixels and are cut pretty tight. In every case the addon resource content, not in every case the posting content.
I just want to say that you will otherwise have some "outliers".
But in the end, you can handle it the way you want.  Wink
(2019-05-22, 20:56)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-05-22, 20:10)rschiks Wrote: This is Arielle Kebbel, right? (not Arielle Kebbler)
@rschiks 
I advise you to refer to the source of the addon and not the postings. For all postings that were not made by @manfeed or @Captain_Pike , i often have to adjust the resolution and cropping... and other editing  thats fitting to "some kind of conventions" described on first post.
So far, all images have now the image height of 1000 pixels and are cut pretty tight. In every case the addon resource content, not in every case the posting content.
I just want to say that you will otherwise have some "outliers".
But in the end, you can handle it the way you want.  Wink

Ah, I see.
If others post images I will check if it’s according the guidelines, if not, I will skip it.
Jodie Foster

Rachael Taylor

Lara Pulver

Sofia Boutella

Julia Stiles

Andrea Riseborough

Tamzin Merchant

America Ferrera
Naomi Scott

• 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8