• 39(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Rebecca Hall

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Wallis Day
I think it's time for an official Repo Update soonNod
Have we forgot some important one?

All the girls on my personal list are crossed out.
There is a great deal of uniformity in 90% of the pictures.
Some could (for the sake of uniformity) be exchanged.

Jessica Biel
Evangeline Lilly
Yvonne Strahovski
Alexa PenaVega
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Tricia Helfer

Alison Brie is really ugly photoshoped, i think I'll throw you out at the next update.

greetings, Chris
(2019-07-05, 05:49)chrissix Wrote: Some could (for the sake of uniformity) be exchanged.

I have some candidates... Smile

Jessica Biel

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Evangeline Lilly

Alison Brie

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Thanks guys! All have been added to the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Currently trying to get a skin code with @sualfred  Embuary Helper Script together that allows a multiimage synonymous for Krypton versions -> 345520 (thread)
Unfortunately, @manfeed Leia's implementation is not "applicable" to Krypton.

If this  (hopefully) work, there will be at same time a huge Repo update and templates how to implement.
(2019-07-19, 19:59)chrissix Wrote: @sualfred Embuary Helper Script
am also interested in a embuary helper function -> https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...le-content
i hate skinhelper but love the "SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards", i want to achieve to get rid off it with placing a .txt file in the movies and read it out from it. some kind of fake infolabel. hope this is possible.

looking foward to the repo update, unfortunately i'm really busy atm & cannot support much png content.
EDIT to last post:

@sualfred got in his newest Embuary Helper a really great integration making this possible!
I will now test the feature excessively and bring it to its limits.

Great thanks for 150.000 thread hits, over 4000 kodi.tv downloads!
Great thanks @manfeed & @Captain_Pike for much content.
Great thanks @sualfred for a nice EmbuaryHelper feature making this addon worth more.
Plz visit the Embuary Helper thread, it's really powerful!

Repo Update & Skin examples soon!
@shedrock 

For the upcoming repo update i can use "Michelle Ryan" Smile , but i can't use "Lili Simmons" & "Wallis Day"  Undecided
(2019-07-25, 17:11)chrissix Wrote: @shedrock 

For the upcoming repo update i can use "Michelle Ryan" Smile , but i can't use "Lili Simmons" & "Wallis Day"  Undecided

I imagine because of the quality? If so, then that's ok. No problem. Big Grin
Sophie Cookson

I have another option for Kaya Scodelario, in case someone prefers it...

• 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8