Hello

This is reduced to 82 mb in the resource.images.actorart package
I think it's not a bad idea for everything to be like this
modified, it will save a lot of disk space

https://jxjjxy-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/p...w?e=hfHJZH

these are video genres from bsoriano, Mr. V 5mb only

https://jxjjxy-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/p...Q?e=3c1JMQ

these are only folders containing .png / .jpg
several images of actresses will need to be corrected due to renaming when unpacking

ó,ë , etc...
@Atamans 

Thanks for your efforts! Unfortunately, with the size reduction comes the quality reduction... This is a sample comparing the original to the one that you provides in your pack with a black background...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
what you used to check it out on Kodi can't be seen

I have to admit I hardly see the differences. I still think the best quality should be offered. If people want to compress it afterwards, well,  they can  Smile
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
New ones added to the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Gabrielle Union

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Juliette Binoche

Embeth Davidtz

Hattie Morahan

Cara Gee

Brec Bassinger

Phoebe Fox

Corinne Foxx

Rachel Gordon

• 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8