• 53(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Vanessa Hudgens

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Julia Jones

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed 
Merry Christmas and great thanks for further contribution of high quality png actresses. 
Nearly 500 beauties are in the collection. Think then it's time for an update  Cool

If I had one wish a replacement for better uniformity for Sophie Turner or Liv Tyler would be a great thing.
Added the new ones to the database!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@"chrissix" 

Thanks to you for creating this addon Smile; nowadays I focus in providing images for movies that I add to my library, so that they can show at least one image. That's the reason why I sometimes add some less known actresses to the thread, since the biggest names are already present. But sometimes some wishes come true... Wink

Sophie Turner

Liv Tyler

Laura Dern

Will there be a mixed version of the addon? (Male and female).
(2019-12-29, 08:27)jacostamolina Wrote: Will there be a mixed version of the addon? (Male and female).
I don’t think creating the (male) addon for this (or new thread) is the problem. It’s more the dedication to collect (and post) the images.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-12-29, 10:04)rschiks Wrote:
(2019-12-29, 08:27)jacostamolina Wrote: Will there be a mixed version of the addon? (Male and female).
It’s more the dedication to collect (and post) the images.  

In that case, it can be done, right? I mean, there's a lot of images for actresses already, and we can make the database grow adding actors (male) in the way.
Yes, but somebody needs to start providing the images to create the database. Is that what you are asking- if you start providing images, will a new addon be created?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-01-02, 06:20)Karellen Wrote: Yes, but somebody needs to start providing the images to create the database. Is that what you are asking- if you start providing images, will a new addon be created?
Kinda, yeah. I mean, I can start creating the png files, but should I upload them in this thread?
Not in this thread. Feel free to start a new thread, similar to this one. Follow the same image guidelines.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hilary Swank

Piper Perabo

• 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8