Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Martha MacIsaac

Sara Paxton

Jena Sims

Audrey Tautou

Brooke Shields

Linda Blair

Mischa Barton

The above images aren't very good quality at all. I can see a lot of flaws, especially on the outer parts of the images. No one does it quite like @manfeed.
(2021-02-10, 03:48)shedrock Wrote: The above images aren't very good quality at all. I can see a lot of flaws, especially on the other parts of the images. No one does it quite like @manfeed.

I prob need source better originals to work with get better results. I don't display the actresses very big in my skin so don't notice minor flaws.

Ill try to improve but if my work doesn't meet standards then let me know
(2021-02-10, 04:51)the_bo Wrote: I prob need source better originals to work with get better results. I don't display the actresses very big in my skin so don't notice minor flaws.

Ill try to improve but if my work doesn't meet standards then let me know

Fanart.tv has some great tutorials.
Alisha Wainwright

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Leïla Bekhti

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Marley Shelton

Lyndsey Marshal

• 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8