3DO
Hi,

Does anybody know what needs to be done to get 3DO games to work? The emulator just crashes for me.

Cheers,
You might want to look into providing a debug kignif the crash so we are noir flying blind.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I think the addon cant find the bios file. Currenly i have "panafz10-patched.bin" in "Kodi\addons\game.libretro.4do\resources\system". Is this wrong?

Thx,
(2019-03-28, 13:10)Yoda92 Wrote: I think the addon cant find the bios file. Currenly i have "panafz10-patched.bin" in "Kodi\addons\game.libretro.4do\resources\system". Is this wrong?

Thx,

Your right. There was an error in the addon. Pull request made to fix it.
(2019-03-30, 00:42)zachmorris Wrote:
(2019-03-28, 13:10)Yoda92 Wrote: AI think the addon cant find the bios file. Currenly i have "panafz10-patched.bin" in "Kodi\addons\game.libretro.4do\resources\system". Is this wrong?

Thx,

Thx man!
How will we know when it gets fixed?
(2019-03-28, 13:10)Yoda92 Wrote: [font][font]Я думаю, что аддон не может найти файл BIOS. [/font][font]В настоящее время у меня есть "panafz10-patched.bin" в "Kodi \ addons \ game.libretro.4do \ resources \ system". [/font][font]Это неправильно? [/font][/font]

[font][font]Спасибо,[/font][/font]

[font][font]Твое право. [/font][font]В аддоне произошла ошибка. [/font][/font][font][font]Запрос[/font][/font][font][font] на извлечение [/font][font]сделан,[/font][font] чтобы исправить это.[/font][/font]
[font][font]Кто-нибудь играет на CoreElec кроме The 3DO Company-3DO (4DO)? [/font][font]Здесь не работает геймпад (xbox360) в эмуляторе. [/font][font]Не обнаружено. [/font][font]Пишет, назначать нечего и кнопки в эмуляторе не работают. [/font][font]Сам эмулятор настроил с горем пополам, несколько дней лазил по форумам, чтобы узнать, как прописать правильные конфиги и пути. [/font][font]Про нерабочий геймпад ничего не нашел. [/font][font]Вы можете настроить, какой конфиг и где? [/font][font]Я хотел бы знать, какой именно. [/font][font]Что делать?[/font][/font]
(2019-03-28, 13:10)Yoda92 Wrote: I think the addon cant find the bios file. Currenly i have "panafz10-patched.bin" in "Kodi\addons\game.libretro.4do\resources\system". Is this wrong?

Thx,

Does anyone play on CoreElec in addition to The 3DO Company-3DO (4DO)? Here the gamepad (xbox360) does not work in the emulator. It is not detected. Writes, there is nothing to assign and the buttons in the emulator do not work. The emulator itself set up with grief in half, I climbed for several days on the forums to find out how to register the correct configs and paths. About a non-working gamepad did not find anything. Can you tweak which config where? I would like to know which one. What to do?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3DO0