Anyone using a Tivo Vox or Roamio remote?
I'm in the market for a new remote. I'd like one that does RF and IR simultaneously, which really narrows the market!

I see that the TiVo Slide (Pro) works with Kodi. It would work for me, and that'll be my backup if I can't find a good answer. It's the backup because I don't want a full keyboard on the remote, the added bulk won't do anything in my case.

Anyone have experience with the Roamio remote with Kodi, or the Vox? I'm using Libreelec.

Thanks!
(2019-03-30, 15:46)iRobie Wrote: I'm in the market for a new remote. I'd like one that does RF and IR simultaneously, which really narrows the market!

I see that the TiVo Slide (Pro) works with Kodi. It would work for me, and that'll be my backup if I can't find a good answer. It's the backup because I don't want a full keyboard on the remote, the added bulk won't do anything in my case.

Anyone have experience with the Roamio remote with Kodi, or the Vox? I'm using Libreelec.

Thanks!

I didn't have any luck with the Vox remote. As for the Roamio, it works with the same USB dongle as the Slide, so it should work (or not) the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone using a Tivo Vox or Roamio remote?0