Release Presenting KodiTV MultiPass

This is going to be short and sweet: we proudly present KodiTV™ MultiPass!

Starting at 00:00 UTC, our servers will deploy an update to your Kodi install if you're in North America (Canada not included) or Europe.
Unfortunately the broadcasting rights don't allow us to offer the service to other regions yet. More on that later.

KodiTV™ offers the best of all major content providers, combined in one single add-on. Starting now, we will support five streaming providers, with more to come:

• Netflix
  • HULU
  • HBO
  • Amazon Prime
  • Youtube Premium

Read more...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
!!!
Been beta testing this and all I can say is WOW! Only $1,188 a year! $99 a month!

Some really tiny fine print about a first born something but I don't remember all those little details.
With a deal like this how can anyone be expected to care enough to read them Wink
Wow this is a great deal

I assume the only way this is possible is some kind of agreement with Kodi + the content providers? If so, I am really surprised Netflix and HBO would allow themselves to be bundled like this for such a low price
Why blackout Canada? Don't they understand an april fool?
@mod feel free to delete my post if you want to keep this going.
Heh...
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hardy har har.

Where do we sign up?
How is this funny?
Ive already signed up for the monster pass!!!

This is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE! (have a feeling this is going to stop working tomorrow!)
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
not a good news on the 1st of april.... I ignore almost everything on this date Smile
I'm stoked! My friend Leela already got one!
(2019-04-01, 06:22)jdig4240 Wrote: How is this funny?
You can tell oh so quickly who/where the sauerkrauts in the audience are... Big Grin
(2019-04-01, 13:39)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 06:22)jdig4240 Wrote: How is this funny?
You can tell oh so quickly who/where the sauerkrauts in the audience are... Big Grin

That what makes this forum fun every year! Just like to say keep up the April japes!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Hey!  Its officially April 2 now in some parts of the planet Smile
<iframe seamless="seamless" style="width: 100%; border: none; display: block; max-width: 420px; height: 360px;" src="https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/embed/ba0ebea3-e185-4300-ac07-35b7dbf5a828?autoplay=false"> </iframe>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Presenting KodiTV MultiPass1