Android MIBOX 3, DVB-T2 h.265 SD resolution
hi, MIBOX3 Android 8.0.0 OPR6.170623.013.2562.
Mibox has a problem with playing DVB-T2 h.265 program in SD resolution. The image breaks down on a fast scene. It sometimes breaks down even in a static scene (tearing at the edges). The problem is in KODI center, Live Channell app and more. Tearing after switching the program. Problem Slowly disappears within a few minutes.The image is knocking around the perimeter.
There is no problem after a clean start.
Mibox is a TVHeadend client. The server is Raspberry 3B + streaming + PI TV HAT.
Notebook doesn't have a problem. HD programs are fine. The problem is only with DVB-T2 h.265 SD (960x544) programs. The DVB-T standard is fine, it doesn't have a problem.
Rendering Problem? Problem in MIBOX firmware? The problem is only MIBOX, notebook and others are OK. I tried everything I found on the Internet. The problem is the MIBOX and the GPU driver? I don't know.
I don't know what to do and write here. Probably MIBOX is a bad solution for DVB-T2 h.265, I don't know.
P.S. RPI 3B + is the only stream server. Libreelec 9.0.1.
Why is problem olny DVB-T2 h.265 (960x544) and only few minutes after start stream program or swtich program...
Hi, I'll try again after 2 years.
I have RASPI 3 with Pi TV Hat tuner, TV Headend 4.3, MIBOX 3 Last update 3488 and Kodi 19. With us in the Czech Republic I have a problem on DVB-T2 MUX 24. The image is tearing when moving, cubes on the edges, the problem disappears after about 15 the minutes. DVB-T2 H.265 HEVC. The problem is KODI or MIBOX? There is no problem on another device.
(2021-04-26, 22:13)Teronn Wrote: [font][font]Ahoj, zkusím to znovu po 2 letech. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Mám RASPI 3 s tunerem Pi TV Hat, TV Headend 4.3, MIBOX 3 Poslední aktualizace 3488 a Kodi 19. U nás v České republice mám problém na DVB-T2 MUX 24. Obraz se při pohybu trhá, kostky na okraje, problém zmizí asi po 15 minutách. [/font][font]DVB-T2 H.265 HEVC. [/font][font]Problém je v KODI nebo MIBOX? [/font][font]Na jiném zařízení není problém.[/font][/font]
ImageImageImageImage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MIBOX 3, DVB-T2 h.265 SD resolution0