Arctic zephyr 2 and loss of tv program info
Although I absolutely love the Arctic Zephyr 2 skin, it now seems the tv guide program info has gone back to the context menu. The program info used to display at the bottom of the guide when you highlight a show, which was much, much better. Is there some way to do this with the new skin?
(2019-04-17, 09:15)FarQuirkan Wrote: Although I absolutely love the Arctic Zephyr 2 skin, it now seems the tv guide program info has gone back to the context menu. The program info used to display at the bottom of the guide when you highlight a show, which was much, much better. Is there some way to do this with the new skin?

I'm gonna bump this up hoping for an answer. Program info was there in AZ 1 so I'm wondering if there's an edit that can be made to get it to display again
Have any of you found out a fix for this? I love the look of this skin, but the one thing holding me back is the lack of program info in the PVR Guide.
Perhaps you could better ask this question in the AZ2 thread that is pinned at the top of this forum.
(2019-04-17, 09:15)FarQuirkan Wrote: Although I absolutely love the Arctic Zephyr 2 skin, it now seems the tv guide program info has gone back to the context menu. The program info used to display at the bottom of the guide when you highlight a show, which was much, much better. Is there some way to do this with the new skin?

The latest alpha versions show the program info in the tv guide
Vero 4k+ - Apple TV 4k - Odroid N2 | Yamaha RX-V483 | Sony 55XE9305 | Synology DS916+

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic zephyr 2 and loss of tv program info0