Can you copy channel order to other Kodi clients?
Hello.

I have just spent quite a while messing around with the order of the channels that I receive (from Freesat) and hiding all the rubbish ones.

It took me quite a while - is there a file that I might be able to copy of this to the other Kodi clients on my network, so that they are all identical?
(2019-04-18, 14:10)elsmandino Wrote: Hello.

I have just spent quite a while messing around with the order of the channels that I receive (from Freesat) and hiding all the rubbish ones.

It took me quite a while - is there a file that I might be able to copy of this to the other Kodi clients on my network, so that they are all identical?
The file you want is ~/.kodi/userdata/Database/TV29.db (V18 - Krypton) - cannot remember filename in v19 as i downgraded back to 18 due to issues with ordering and channel groups...
I copy the file to all my (LibreELEC) backends as TV29.db.old then copy to TV29.db.
I find that reboots quite often lose my user created groups content ordering and I have to recopy the TV29.db.old over the altered TV29.db again. Irritating ; making file non writeable etc doesnt  stop this
I now have a bash script to do this and have created a custom command on Yatse to call this script from the remote and the restart Kodi (restart - not reboot the machine!)

John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can you copy channel order to other Kodi clients?0