How do I get fanart automatically downloaded to folders?
Hi,

I've been using Media Center Master to automatically download needed metadata and artwork.
However, I've noticed that Kodi only displays fanart when browsing through My Movies and  My TV Shows. 
Media Center Master seems to only download backdrops and no fanart. Images labeled backdrops don't seem to get displayed when browsing.

So, is this something that I am doing that backdrops don't get displayed or something about the build I am using?

I would really like to see the large image behind the video files I am searching through.
What can I do to make this happen automatically?

Thanks,

John
(2019-04-22, 07:38)johnv414 Wrote: Media Center Master seems to only download backdrops and no fanart. Images labeled backdrops don't seem to get displayed when browsing
Yes, in the Kodi world we do not use "backdrops". We use fanart

Read here, and the linked sub-pages, for correct naming of all artwork... Artwork (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Artwork Beef addon will scan your title artwork every time you start KODI and auto add.  Displaying Fanart and/or ExtraFanart may require skin setting to enable it depending which skin you use.  The addon will replace incorrect artwork.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks for the advice, I now have Artwork Beef installed and activated.

My next question is how do I automate getting fanart images in My Movies Folder for the movies I have on my PC?

Is there a program or plugin for Kodi that will do this?

Thanks,

John
John Z
export library under system media library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I get fanart automatically downloaded to folders?0