Android Kodi freezing only in mibox
Cenary: Kodi 18 under mibox Android TV. I've been using a Google Drive account to store my videos. I've installed a add-on to connect with my Google account. Ok, that's work fine.

When I start watching some videos, the video freeze. Then, after a seconds, the message "slow source" appears and the video returns for a moment before freeze again.

I tried to install Ares Wizzard to tweak my kodi, but noting happens.

I have a connection with 300mbps.

To test, I installed kodi in my laptop, made all the same configurations, and start a movie: my video don't freeze. Videos 4k remux don't stop in any moment.

When I go back to my mibox android TV, the video freeze (same source, same internet connection, same wifi).

I've already reset my mibox to factory parameters twice, I've reinstalled Kodi, removed the hardware acceleration of the video, installed other tweak tools, but nothing worked = (

I do not know what else to do. On the laptop, the videos do not freeze. In the mibox, they freeze. Do you have any other ideas of what I can do?
(2019-04-28, 15:03)FACCR Wrote: I tried to install Ares Wizzard to tweak my kodi, but noting happens.
If you want any support on this forum, do not install add-ons that are on our banned add-ons (wiki) list.
Our forum rules (wiki) are quite clear on that.

Provide a debug log (wiki) of your problem device so we can have a closer look.
(2019-04-28, 15:08)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 15:03)FACCR Wrote: I tried to install Ares Wizzard to tweak my kodi, but noting happens.
If you want any support on this forum, do not install add-ons that are on our banned add-ons (wiki) list.

So Sorry, my bad. I did a clean installation of kodi so I did not have problems with forum rules. Here is the link to my log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/zihibelame
(2019-04-28, 15:03)FACCR Wrote: Cenary: Kodi 18 under mibox Android TV. I've been using a Google Drive account to store my videos. I've installed a add-on to connect with my Google account. Ok, that's work fine.

When I start watching some videos, the video freeze. Then, after a seconds, the message "slow source" appears and the video returns for a moment before freeze again.

To test, I installed kodi in my laptop, made all the same configurations, and start a movie: my video don't freeze. Videos 4k remux don't stop in any moment.

When I go back to my mibox android TV, the video freeze (same source, same internet connection, same wifi).

I've already reset my mibox to factory parameters twice, I've reinstalled Kodi, removed the hardware acceleration of the video, installed other tweak tools, but nothing worked = (

I do not know what else to do. On the laptop, the videos do not freeze. In the mibox, they freeze. Do you have any other ideas of what I can do?
Hardware acceleration is needed for atleast H264/H265 because CPU is not strong enough to handle it.
I also recommend to use USB to Ethernet adapter for MiBox3 because i can't get anything stable over Wifi on my MiBox3.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2019-04-28, 16:42)Leatherface Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 15:03)FACCR Wrote: Cenary: Kodi 18 under mibox Android TV. I've been using a Google Drive account to store my videos. I've installed a add-on to connect with my Google account. Ok, that's work fine.

Hardware acceleration is needed for atleast H264/H265 because CPU is not strong enough to handle it.
I also recommend to use USB to Ethernet adapter for MiBox3 because i can't get anything stable over Wifi on my MiBox3.
I believe this is not the problem. On the same device, I use the Netflix App, Google movies and YouTube. Both do not show any kind of freezing.
Maybe you have better wifi than me but with ethernet i have no freezes atleast but i don't use that addon or google drive either so i don't know.
But start with turning on hardware acceleration again.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2019-04-28, 18:33)Leatherface Wrote: Maybe you have better wifi than me but with ethernet i have no freezes atleast but i don't use that addon or google drive either so i don't know.
But start with turning on hardware acceleration again.

I came back the settings to the default settings (hardware acceleration on) before send the log.
(2019-04-28, 15:03)FACCR Wrote: Here is the link to my log:

May anyone help me?
(2019-04-30, 11:59)FACCR Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 15:03)FACCR Wrote: Here is the link to my log:

May anyone help me? 
(2019-04-28, 15:08)Klojum Wrote:

First, to criticize, you came running and responded. After I apologized and corrected my mistakes, you did not even show up. What type of Kodi team member are you? Or are they all the same to you?

I have a problem and I came here for help. But apparently the business is to abandon and no longer use Kodi.
Some of the team have the primary role here to moderate the forum, which includes enforcing the forum rules (wiki) and the piracy policy (wiki) that applies to each and every user.

Where we can help out we do, but as with each and every Team Kodi member we do this in our free time and on a volunteer unpaid basis.

In this case it would appear that no-one is willing and able to assist you, from the team or the wider community. But it must be said that the attitude displayed above will not enhance the prospects on anyone doing so from now onward.

If you wish to uninstall Kodi and use something else, that is entirely your prerogative of course and is your decision.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi freezing only in mibox0