TMM 3.0 RC popup windows off screen
And trying out the 3.0 version and like it overall...

However, whenever I select something that has a popup window (filter for example, bulk editing for example) the top of that window is off monitor (I have 2 monitors, set as extended), and I have to go through gyrations to move it down.

Is this something that can be fixed?
have a dual monitor setup at my windows machine too and everything works as expected..
please try to remove the file data\tmm.prop which stores all UI locations from opened dialogs and restart tmm..

all new dialogs should be opened in the center of the main tmm dialog
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-05-22, 07:38)mlaggner Wrote: have a dual monitor setup at my windows machine too and everything works as expected..
please try to remove the file data\tmm.prop which stores all UI locations from opened dialogs and restart tmm..

all new dialogs should be opened in the center of the main tmm dialog

This worked for me. Tiny Media Manager was opening on the wrong monitor, and after endlessly screwing with the Linux Mint Window Settings I finally found a solution. Thanks!
should not happen again in the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM 3.0 RC popup windows off screen1