v18 Kodi crashes when accessing Chorus2 web interface
Hello,

kodi crashes occasionally when accessing Chorus2 version 18.x-2.4.6 web interface via browser.

To reproduce the crash:

(re)Start Kodi
    Accessing http://kodiserver:8080/#movies/recent
    Kodi crashes

You have to do this n times, because kodi crashes only occasionally.

debug log

syslog

Thanks
If kodi crashes it will create a crashlog at your home dir. Please provide that as well. To get more infos it might also be necessary to install gdb before reproducing the crash.

Thanks
(2019-05-30, 22:45)DaVu Wrote: If kodi crashes it will create a crashlog at your home dir. Please provide that as well. To get more infos it might also be necessary to install gdb before reproducing the crash.

Thanks

Here comes the crashlog:

crashlog
I'm using the same OS and the same Kodi version here and no matter how often I refreshed the page, I cannot reproduce your issue. I tried refreshing and calling that link for about 30+ time and Kodi doesn't crash for me. Not saying that you are wrong. Just saying that I can't reproduce it.

A dev has to look at the crashlog. Thanks for that, btw.
(2019-06-03, 05:05)DaVu Wrote: I'm using the same OS and the same Kodi version here and no matter how often I refreshed the page, I cannot reproduce your issue. I tried refreshing and calling that link for about 30+ time and Kodi doesn't crash for me. Not saying that you are wrong. Just saying that I can't reproduce it.

To reproduce the issue, you have to do the following: start kodi, login into web interface,  calling the link, restart kodi, login into web interface, calling the link  and so on. It only happens at the first click after a kodi start/restart.

Thanks for your effort!
(2019-06-03, 10:00)neovenex Wrote:
(2019-06-03, 05:05)DaVu Wrote: I'm using the same OS and the same Kodi version here and no matter how often I refreshed the page, I cannot reproduce your issue. I tried refreshing and calling that link for about 30+ time and Kodi doesn't crash for me. Not saying that you are wrong. Just saying that I can't reproduce it.

To reproduce the issue, you have to do the following: start kodi, login into web interface,  calling the link, restart kodi, login into web interface, calling the link  and so on. It only happens at the first click after a kodi start/restart.

Thanks for your effort! 

bump
Crashlog is already gone, nothing to bump.
Sorry: Could you post the crashlog once more and make it "available" a bit longer?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Here comes the log:

crashlog
Thanks much!
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes when accessing Chorus2 web interface0