V3.0.1 - Can't Download Trailer
Hello, just updated my manager to 3.0.1 today and now I'm having an issue downloading trailers. Scraping found the trailer source and it was listed under 'trailer' tab. However, when I clicked download trailer, it didn't do anything. Is this a bug? user error? Please advise, thanks.
as you may have seen, we did not change anything for trailers in 3.0.1...
but it may be that our current logic cannot extract youtube trailer links (the internal video links), because youtube frequently changes their obfuscation code... just try to download a trailer from apple which should work
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-06-13, 07:32)mlaggner Wrote: as you may have seen, we did not change anything for trailers in 3.0.1...
but it may be that our current logic cannot extract youtube trailer links (the internal video links), because youtube frequently changes their obfuscation code... just try to download a trailer from apple which should work
You're right, I tried the V2 and it was doing the same thing. Perhaps it's like you said, youtube is doing some changes preventing me to download the trailer. I'm trying to use it with foreign movies and unfortunately trailers are only available on youtube, bummer... Thanks anyway
we are working on a new youtube downloader, but that needs time (and this is what we do not have.. full time job, families, other hobbies...)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
V3.0.1 - Can't Download Trailer0