Master List of Editions & Tags?
1. Is there a way to edit the master list of editions, or at least delete those not in use? I had one which was misspelled, and when I created a new edition with the proper spelling, the misspelled one is still in the dropdown.

2. Same question for tags - a way to edit the master list or delete those no longer in use?

3. Best of all would be a way to have a master list of tags, and when importing metadata, only those tags which match the master list are applied.

Thanks, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
Nope there isn't a master list because tmm does not store this (in order to keep it simple) . We rebuild this list at every startup containing all entries which are present in your movies.

Only for editions we have some preset defaults.

If you want to "clear" this, just restart tmm
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thank you for letting me know - this is even better than my suggestions. And I found the problem - I had one movie still with the misspelled edition and corrected it.

I have two follow-up questions:

1. In the movie list, is there a way to filter by edition?

2. When bulk editing, is there a way to sort the tags in the dropdown alphabetically? They seem somewhat random at the moment.

Thanks again, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Master List of Editions & Tags?0