Subtitle with filesize
That is example from VLC but I need this feature into kodi, is that possible?

Please. Thank you dev.
If your subtitles are correctly named, then the type of subtitle will be displayed

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-09, 02:24)Karellen Wrote: If your subtitles are correctly named, then the type of subtitle will be displayed

Wow, I had no idea you could do that with external subs.  I thought they had to match the video file name until the file extension.  I doubt I'll find a use case much personally, but good to know. :o
Got a chuckle from the chi.CannotRead subtitle, amusedly curious about the eng.NeverUse one, but all in all, I learned something new today. Thanks!
(2019-07-09, 02:24)Karellen Wrote: If your subtitles are correctly named, then the type of subtitle will be displayed

ImageImage
Yes I know about that. Your menu has four english subtitle, but you dont know which is full subtitle.

Most of the Menu doesnt show FORCE or not. I know that FORCE is less filesize.
full subtitle has more filesize, logical?

Please.
EDIT: I have a thousand movies and I do not want to rename everywhere.
(2019-07-10, 04:26)3dkkm Wrote: Yes I know about that. Your menu has four english subtitle, but you dont know which is full subtitle.
Really? You missed the point. All those weird subtitle names did not indicate to you that you can use flexible naming and just name them any way you want? Just follow the naming layout as shown below. I could just as easily have written FullEnglish instead of MyFavourite.

Forced - <VideoFileName>.eng.forced.ext - Kodi will load this automatically
Default - <VideoFileName>.eng.default.ext - Kodi will load this automatically if Forced subtitles are not available
Other- <VideoFileName> .ita.<unique>.ext - Will be available for selection from the Subtitles list. <Unique> is just anything to make the filename unique and allow more subtitle files to be added.

(2019-07-10, 04:28)3dkkm Wrote: EDIT: I have a thousand movies and I do not want to rename everywhere.
Well, we cannot help you with that. Personally I know there are more important issues in Kodi than putting a filesize next to the subtitle so the above suggestion is your workaround.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You could add the filesize into the filename so it gets picked up in the way shown by Karellen. As for how to do this, there are many bulk renaming tools although I'm not sure if any have the ability to do this built in, or you could ask in Stackoverflow for a script to do a bulk rename.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle with filesize0