• 9(current)
Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-03-07, 09:49)Karellen Wrote: @Konon

I know you did not upload the Matrix artwork, but is the poster artwork for Matrix Reloaded correct? They look weird with every actors head cropped... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2868780

I did everything I could - original / retouched.
(2020-03-07, 20:25)Konon Wrote: I did
I really like the new matrix posters! One of my fav. movie. Much appreciated  Smile
Is there a standard size for these yet?

I'm working on getting the artwork supported on the new TV project i'm working on and need a standard size for each artwork.

Also has anyone done any TVShow ones yet?
(2020-03-17, 11:32)docwra Wrote: Is there a standard size for these yet?

I'm working on getting the artwork supported on the new TV project i'm working on and need a standard size for each artwork.

Also has anyone done any TVShow ones yet?
Aspect ratio - 2:3, maximum size 2000:3000 pixels.

There are Character Posters for "The Mandalorian" and "The Expanse", I can do.
any chance that KyraDB will be back? is there another way of getting the this artwork while kyraDB API is broken?
(2020-04-17, 11:52)Jaqo Wrote: any chance that KyraDB will be back? is there another way of getting the this artwork while kyraDB API is broken?

All the (character) artwork is posted in the threads, the same for animated gifs.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2020-04-17, 13:03)rschiks Wrote: All the (character) artwork is posted in the threads, the same for animated gifs.

Thanks this is a huge and awesome work. It would be nice to see your project up and running again.
@Konon i really like your latest X-Men & Star Wars Character Poster Sets release  Nod
Much appreciated!

I really suggest and also invite you to take a look at deviantart to publish your own edited set versions there. This is me there i have also backuped & published the actress resources from my RED CARPET addon.
@Konon another time i have much appreciate you newest creation! The The Beauty and the Beast (2017) remake is beside Emma Watson  Love is in it not one of my most favourite Disney movies, but for alone watching these nice sideshow in my skin i would watch it again. Really nice and great quality!  Nod  Another time since we have currently no database for your nice creations again the invitation to join some artwork communities to share there also these nice poster remaster masterpieces.
@chrissix thank you very much.
I wrote about deviantart in PM.
Where we can get download link for CharacterArt Posters Collection ? KyraDB is down now .what other alternative? why Artwork beef easily scan & search ClearArt Landscape But not Character Posters?
(2020-06-16, 00:45)nazim12 Wrote: Where we can download link for CharacterArt Posters Collection
From the thread directly. Right click for Context Menu on the image and select Save Image As (or similar)

I am not aware of any other site hosting these fantastic images.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-16, 00:52)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 00:45)nazim12 Wrote: Where we can download link for CharacterArt Posters Collection
From the thread directly. Right click for Context Menu on the image and select Save Image As (or similar)

I am not aware of any other site hosting these fantastic images.

Well Dev gave links to his other projects but not this one , so manually one by one you are saying ?
(2020-06-16, 01:00)nazim12 Wrote: so manually one by one you are saying ?
Yes
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-16, 00:45)nazim12 Wrote: Where we can get download link for CharacterArt Posters Collection ? KyraDB is down now .what other alternative? why Artwork beef easily scan & search ClearArt Landscape But not Character Posters?

Currently one by one yes. It's a bit manually copy/paste/rename work, yes.
Even we have no official database for it, exact for that case & to make at least the search & rummage for content easier with an overview,
@Konon have set up with infinite hours of work a nice list for overview where you can jump through the links direct to the movies and their different sets.
The preview images in the thread are not always the original source content. Good idea maybe considering @Konon uploading a content backup from time to time in a packed file in cloud.

click for @Konon's nice LIST
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3